Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

they don't deduct points in every payout. it depends on the quality of your posts. my first payment got 400 points deductions. but on my 2nd payment i got full payment. so i think it is not because they want to give deductions. it is just they are looking for quality posts. you must read a lot about forex because you will lose things to say if you stop reading about forex. i have not read some forex tutorials lately andi need to read again so that i can have something new to say and can posts in other difficult topics. i have reached 3rd payout. but i am not requesting payout yet. cause i want to gain more points and request in higher payout in casei will get deductions so that i will still have some big amount left still . but i am hoping i won't get another deductions.

10 cents per reply thats CRAZY !! how can you pay someone 10 cents per reply without getting bankrupt ? thats fake or its some mistake in the post !

hmm, stopped to thinking like that,,, look at this http://www.fxfred.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

yeah maybe this sounds crazy but this is the fact, but if you there only spam the forum better go away or you will get banned ,,,

they talking about forex, so it's no wonder to be confused

With such rate per post,i think that this particular forum won't accept nonsense from newbies that do trade forex.

But what will one post about forex to have such amounts of posts?Though forex is totally a world of it's own online.I think i will do something about it.Though am a newbie when it comes to trading forex

i made a few posts in this forum, i believe i have around 500 points there. i find it a bit hard to post there because i do not know a lot about forex trading. i think i should try to study forex a bit before i can post in these forex related forums. i will still post in this forum maybe because the post rate is good.

you are just starting to be active. i advice you not to be in a hurry to post a lot here. just try to post not more than 10 posts daily. cause the forum deducts points if they don't like the quality of your post. so better read a lot first in babypips.com. if you wanna earn well here. it is not actually just by many post count you earn here. it is more like quality also pays here.

Hello Everyone

FxFred is interested in expanding its presence throughout the Internet forex discussion arena. So as a measure to achieve that we are introducing this referral contest, with a hope that it would encourage members to invite their friends, family and acquaintances to the forum, to make it the Top Forex discussion forum.

Here is how the contest is going to run:

1) The contest will be open for 1 month.

2) You can use your referral link to signup members under you.

3) There will be only five winners in the competition. Top 5 members to refer most members will be picked.

4) Prize amount

1st Prize = $25 + Number of referrals referred.

2nd Prize = $20 + Number of referrals referred.

3rd Prize = $15 + Number of referrals referred.

4th Prize = $10 + Number of referrals referred.

5th Prize = $5 + Number of referrals referred.

. Let me explain:

- In the Top 5 Referrers First member has 100 referrals, he will get paid $100 + The Prize amount.

- Maximum referrals that will be counted = 500

Rules:

a) No Duplicate accounts. If anyone tries to create duplicate accounts in order to win, they will be temporarily banned from the forum. And will be eliminated from the competition.

B) We are not responsible, if someone you've asked to signup doesn't appear under your list. It is your duty to make sure you guide him properly with the registration. Make sure you ask him/ her to check if your username is present in the referrer field.

c) Minimum 10 posts and 5 days activity required to count referrer as Active Member / Referrer.

d) We reserve the right to change/ add rules at any point of the competition.

e) Payment though LR, AP, GDP, PM or Okpay.

Contest will run from 2nd Jan 2011 to 2nd Feb 2011.

Members can't see referral stat currently we don't have open stat for every one only admin can review referrals stat and we will update statistic time to time. (They can only check referrals name in Profile Page in "About Me" Tab.)

Referral link is located in USER CP

Have fun and hope to see many members taking advantage of the opportunity.

Regards

Nick

here the referral contest in fxfred. we can get good payment from this forum

I am not active on this forum lately as I can't seem to reply on every thread here, I mean everything has been discussed and if I keep on repeating what has been said that is already spamming. I don't know which section should I be active, every advices has been made by the expert and nothing left for me to share.

admin is said to be busy with his personal commitments. so there is no payment till now though he said he will try to process the payments. anyways, i can wait for the payment though. i feel it is hard to post here and even other members noticed that it is hard to make post here after some time. i have hard time increasing my post as it is important to post quality post here. sometimes i can post only 5 posts or sometimes one posts for a day only. and sometimes none at all.

Date: 01/19/2011 10:15AM

Sender: G091266

Amount Received: 14.00

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 54771

Good that you have there your payment nehmer, I don't know if I could continue posting here as everybody have shared what I have to share here, the only chance I could post here is in the forex signal where the discussion is continuous as you would have to give out your daily analysis.

I have used this forum to monitor forex traders in our mids here, and it's quite interesting there are both old and new people there that trades forex. I found it difficult though, to post in this forum, since i don't have much opinion to give about forex, beside i don't trade as well. But the Admin makes it easier for us to participate anyway, by giving out newbies section to talk.