Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I'm happy that each month I do earn about 25 dollars or more in here. I do hope that I can maintain and sustain my trading accounts in Mayzus. I do use the funds I do earn in fxfred to trade in mayzus. I really love fxfred since its a forex broker site sponsored forum. In which I  can earn not only by posting but by trading as well.

• 1 month later...

Maybe because they have seen that the bonus payment didn't elp promote their business at all. So they just keep on trying to keep up lwith paying the members and now they decided they don't want to spend any money on the promotion as it didn't give them benefits. It has been more than a year ago when in stopped my posting here.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't active in this forum anymore It's been so hard because you must post more than 2 lines or even more than 4 lines, I am not someone who can said something without just talk to the point. Anyway this forum still keep strong i find that there are still daily posts by some members so about activity you all shouldn't worry about it.

You are right somwehow but also wrong as it depends on the person saying it. There are those who might want to express their feelings in a more lengthy way and can get a better explanation when they stress it with certain examples. There are also who make it bored by elongating it.

Well one trading per week isn't a bad idea for many traders around the world, with that much they can make some earning from it as long as it still profitable trading but when it turns out to be a non profitable trading they should trade more to cover their loss.

FXFred is actually good for someone who are new and want to learn but not all material in here is good i mean some just repeated material which actually you can find in more than one pages, but for someone who want to earn from ptp may consider this one since it has good incentive.

And now that it's no longer a paying forum, it will be crystal clear that whomever is coming in there to post is serious about it and I guess a lot of people can learn from it. It is therefore best to also say that those who would be seen more regularly there are the ones that are serious about learning how to trade in the business.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Stop beating yourself around the bush dear all I can say is that fxfred is no more and I dont think the support even have any plan to bring back this forum but if they consider I think they also need to lower the posting rate to sustain the forum

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Fxfred was a great paid to post forum as they were supported by Mayzus and later on mayzus started their own forum hence the future of the Fxfred community was clear to me and the members of the such communities. Mayzus might had turned their back and forum had to die. Forum was the highest paying community well moderated by the moderators. It is biggest loss for the community that earns their pips from the paid to post forums.

• 2 months later...