Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

As long you follow the rules then theirs no problem with that. Just make sure that you already get verified. Because if not then its pointless to hope that you will get paid. Because they only going to send you your bonus trading funds if you going to have a verified account. And make sure that you continue reading the rules of fxfred especially the limits of the post.

Predict and Win with FXFRED - August 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 10th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 31 Jul 2014.

jimmfd.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

I dont know about the predict and win contest ,this contest is always motivated.

So I guess that I will fine time and make another account with fxfred I really miss the forum for some time now kudos to those posters including in this month payment list

@This guy who just make post above I think that you are just a newbie poster mind what you about fxfred ,this is a legit and well paying forum so go back to school before you come to this thread again

Winners - Aug 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

10z30h0.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

emekaije - UWCLCY-0061065 - $10

Manufacturing PMI <-- down -->55.2

alaa_22 - UWCRCY-0057438 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- up --> 57.2

okekefst - UWCRCY-0055908 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- down --> 215K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

I envy those who won. I'm just wondering theirs a lot of forecast and yet even professional forex review sites make wrong forecast. A clear sign that we can do it ourselves in doing analysis. But again we must understand the difference of using an indicator and using a signal and using a forecast. For some they are all the same.

@budado, Honestly, the forecast of this time was so surprising to me. It went away from what most people thought and that would tell you the extent of uncertainty Forex has. I never knew the actual data would come to that and it means it's a world of predictions.

@budado, Honestly, the forecast of this time was so surprising to me. It went away from what most people thought and that would tell you the extent of uncertainty Forex has. I never knew the actual data would come to that and it means it's a world of predictions.

That's true and this kind of surprise usually make forex more volatile. Just what happen to aud/usd right now. I been riding and making profit with this pair for the lastfive months now. Its very volatile each time an news and forecast releases but some how its still got a strong range of 0.9200 to 0.9500 dollars. So I'm really happy trading using fxfred funds.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this coming monday or tuesday I will get my funds in mayzus. I'm really trying to grow my trading account in here.  I am some how hard fought to make it big in forex trading and I really need more and more trading capital if I want to make it good in forex trading. Lately I do know that I can master good earnings if I only focus on having more and more trading capital.

This forum pays high. But it is inactive. You can't earn a lot of money with this forum. So don't waste time with this. Maybe this site is scam. So be aware of it

What make you think the forum is scam, do not you see many regular members here talking that they are getting paid. Of course they pay high, 15 cent a post of course is big. But did you care to see the kind of post these members are writing there. I think such posts are wroth this big amount.

I'm hoping that today or tomorrow I can get my bonus funds in order to earn good money in forex trading. I do know that I will have hard time earning in forex trading because I cashout some of my funds. I'm hoping that I can really earn good money in here. My own dream is to see myself having 1,000 dollars trading capital in here.

Winners - Sep 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

2z89nao.jpg

okekefst - UWCRCY-0055908 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- up -->59.0

oziokoesut - UWCRCY-0061453 - $10

ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI <-- up --> 59.8

emekaije - UWCLCY-0061065 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- down --> 190K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

I already receive mine and I am happy to start trading with just 36 dollars starting trading capital. My main goal and objective now is to hold on until I have enough trading capital to start with. I am really worried that I will going to loss my 36 dollars. But I am hoping that I will not going to loss it until next month when I can get another 30 dollars more or less funds.

I cashout my bonus funds in here because its a limited funds and I just want to hold it for a while until I have 200 dollars then I will going to try to invest in here again. My plan is still to have at least 100 dollars in here before the year end and I am hoping that I can still achieve this. I am thinking to earn 30 dollars a month bonus funds in here. So three months I can reach 100 dollars in mayzus for sure.

Why wait for four months? I do earn about 30 dollars on average in here. So you don't need to wait 4 months in here. Just try to be active in here and reach 5,000 points each month. That's what I do in here and I am happy that so far I do earn good amount of money in here. That's what I use to trade in mayzus also. I really do like to see myself having more and more trading capital in mayzus thanks to fxfred.

• 2 weeks later...

Winners - OCT 2014

241se2v.jpg

Md Abu Shaharia - UWCRCY-0062654 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- down -->56.8

riddick09 - UWCLCY-0044864 - $10

ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI <-- down --> 58.6

Umer - UWCRCY-006233 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- up --> 248K

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck