Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I would do that next time. I have not started to post here yet. despite the fact discussions here have been getting repetitive. but I need or maybe just want to receive money from here again that I might try to participate again on the discussions. and try to reach for the minimum payout again hopefully this month.

I already reach 5,000 points in here and I'm expecting to get about 29 to 30 dollars in here next month. I do hope its going to come in the first week to second week of next month. I really do like to expand my trading account and become a rich trader. So earning good in fxfred really going to help me earn a lot in forex trading.

so are you able to get more in your trading account lately. it has been your goal to have more funds and I know that you have always been active here. I expect by now that you have been making more money than before in your trading account. I am not that happy with my money I get here.

@indieover

Expect that it's not easy to accumulate huge capital though as budado wanted. My goal for now, is to have achieve also maximum points not every month to have experience it and also have spend more time here and to have my momentum as I don't used to have posting long posts.

Well I had stopped activity here because I am trying to verify account at mayzus firstly and hopefully when there reply comes for my question if they are satisfied then I would have it verified within no time then and I would try to reach 2500 points here then.

@indieover

Expect that it's not easy to accumulate huge capital though as budado wanted. My goal for now, is to have achieve also maximum points not every month to have experience it and also have spend more time here and to have my momentum as I don't used to have posting long posts.

On average I get 30 dollars a month. In 10 months that's already 300 dollars. On average I do earn 30 dollars a month trading in mayzus. So that's also 300 dollars in 10 months. So in ten months I can get 600 dollars trading capital. So in a year some how I can actually reach my goal of having 1,000 dollars in Mayzus. My second goal is 10,000 dollars. But I guess that's will take long.

I don't complain after all I don't have reach minimum points for the last month lols. Anyways, this month could be my busy time for the forum as I try to give time in online activities. And Fxfred particularly mayzus don't have problem with the finance so, no need to worry just there is delay that's all.

Last month contest

Predict and Win with FXFRED - July 2014
Hi Traders

Here is the 9th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 01 July 2014.

2rnaqtd.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:
Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".
Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

Simple enough. Though, require of the analytical skills and researching. For sure, if more members will be participating the more difficult to win and come up with the unique prediction since, participants should not have same prediction and so, first come first serve basis.

Actually I just use the forecast as my estimate base. After trying to monitor it I just try to put my estimate few days before the actual result. In this way I can have more chance of knowing if its really going to go up or down and so on. I guess the estimate in here will be in the range only. Although we really need to predict the actual number. So the chance is some how good if you know the range of estimate forecast.

Winners - July 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

2jg2bs3.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

kelv - UWCLCY-0062602 - $10

ISM manufacturing PMI <-- down -->55.3

Decub - UWCLCY-0062748 - $10

ISM Non Manufacturing PMI <-- down --> 56.0

kelv - UWCLCY-0062602 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- Up --> 219K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

Its okay. As long I'm making some profit in mayzus. I only earn few dollars in my mayzus trading account. Just 4.86 dollars. A really small earnings since I already have almost 300 dollars trading capital. I need to earn at least 15 dollars in here as my minimum earning target is 5% profit each month. But I guess I till have two weeks to achieve my trading goals in here.

Provided Mayzus would still clear the payment, that's not a problem. Right now, the most important thing is that the forum remains and even though it is quite unusual for Fxfred to delay payment this far, we should also note that it might be something which may not have been that easy for the management to control which is the more reason it's delayed that far.

I already seen my bonus funds in my mayzus account. Its good 35 dollars. Its really good compare to my low income of 4 dollars in trading only. Just imagine that I have 300 dollars trading account and I only earn 4 dollars. That's not even reach 5% profit target of mine. That's why a 35 dollars bonus funds from fxfred is really good earning for me.

I got paid here as well even though I had just 1900 points, but good, at least I got paid for winning the contest which somehow increased my trading capital. I wish to reach the minimum here much earlier so I don't fall to the victim of cutting the points before month end which was what happened last month.

I'm happy that I already reach 5,000 points in here. And theirs still 5 days to go. I will try to keep on posting and hoping to reach 6,000 points before the month end. I just want to use 1,000 dollars for the buffer in here. I'm so sure that we can end up making so much profit without any worries. I'm so lucky to earn really more or less 30 dollars a month in here.

@budado

I'm glad you've managed that. Unfortunately, my plan did not go well. As with the power outage and ISP signal lost and down for two weeks then, I've lost so much time and unable to reach my target. What I have right now is a week and I doubt I can have maximum for this month.