Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yes, because of the competitive or attractive thread topics are those that are simple and basically easy to make discussion not much of the technicality that's why many members are making discussions easier in those sections that in other sections. But atleast the members are giving efforts to have quality and good contribution in those topics.

After got approval I angry Essence so much because I am confident as my post is good enough and quality still same as I post and got full payment. I must tell as some person who got full payment they had worse quality post than me. I got deduction around half and I must tell you as fxfred seem nearly to be scam site soon.

After got approval I angry Essence so much because I am confident as my post is good enough and quality still same as I post and got full payment. I must tell as some person who got full payment they had worse quality post than me. I got deduction around half and I must tell you as fxfred seem nearly to be scam site soon.

LOL. You've just got deductions and then you really make false statement and accuse the forum to be scam. Not expecting for you to hear this statement. I thought you are the one who will understand their moderation and payment approvals. I have several times got deductions before but I did not complain like you did.

LOL. You've just got deductions and then you really make false statement and accuse the forum to be scam. Not expecting for you to hear this statement. I thought you are the one who will understand their moderation and payment approvals. I have several times got deductions before but I did not complain like you did.

Riddick I just seem very disappointment about his decision. Anyway It happen from my Monitor resolation and his resolation is not same accord by him so since I post I see my post stay at 5 lines but he see my post just 3 lines It just very disappointment for me.

Riddick I just seem very disappointment about his decision. Anyway It happen from my Monitor resolation and his resolation is not same accord by him so since I post I see my post stay at 5 lines but he see my post just 3 lines It just very disappointment for me.

If you are disappointment in the payment approval of the mod then, you should not think of the forum going to scam us. That's not disappointment you showed but anger. Just like what we have in common quotation, expect the unexpected. You are actually, fortunate to have in the previous months to not have deductions while others always have deductions every month considering they have their best and quality posts.

I did get deductions myself but right now I am more interested in getting a better bonus from the forum with less if no deductions in the future. I think that if there is any clarification that is needed its good to raise with the mod so that they can offer an explanation where one is not sure about.

There might be some short posts which lead to deduction, so better to maintain the required length in all posts in coming month, deduction are only temporary not for every month based on your performance,

Yeah, if we have been posting on the forum for a while now we should actually be aware of the rules and requirements on the forum such as the length and quality of posts. Its may be hard to understand at the beginning but as you earn from here monthly we gain a better understanding of what we need to do to get less deductions.

Another evening for me to have fully concentrated to post here when the night is silent. So, I can make better discussions or posting here when that is my surrounding. So far, I will just try this evening if I can finally make 20 posts which is obviously not easy for me as well as others.

Another evening for me to have fully concentrated to post here when the night is silent. So, I can make better discussions or posting here when that is my surrounding. So far, I will just try this evening if I can finally make 20 posts which is obviously not easy for me as well as others.

making 20 posts per day is some what tough task but one can manage for 1 or 2 days, That too its not necessary to post such a number of posts every day as there is a monthly withdrawal limit

Yes, its not that easy to pull off making the 20 posts on a regular basis and can actually become tiring not to mention compromise the quality of your posts in here. We already know that the quality requirements of the forum is really high and this might results in a number of deductions.

I'm waiting for payments right now. I'm excited to trade again in here. I hope I can make good income. I really do hope that in two to three days I can get my funds in here if not today. As I'm really expecting to get paid today. I hope that in two to three years I can see my self earning good amount in forex trading because of fxfred. Fxfred is my savior right now.

I'm waiting for payments right now. I'm excited to trade again in here. I hope I can make good income. I really do hope that in two to three days I can get my funds in here if not today. As I'm really expecting to get paid today. I hope that in two to three years I can see my self earning good amount in forex trading because of fxfred. Fxfred is my savior right now.

By this weekend every one able to receive the amount into payment processor, people who deposit amount into trading account can avail deposit bonus also

I have given myself till the weekend to cashout from here and for now am not in any hurry to check on whether the bonus has been credited or not. Based on previous experiences, I am confident that we can be able to withdraw on Friday unless there are extra-ordinary circumstances.

I am also quite interested in the currenct Grow with Fxfred contest and wonder how its doing at the moment especially with regards to disqualifications and the voting system. I would be sure to make my posts on the forum later on when I get to the forum.

atlast this site pay us already for me I should to be glad although I get heavily deduction atleast I can use it for upgrade in some site as I guess but I camn't go to scrabble match in this month because not enough money. anyway I try to promote myself to win in grow with fxfred contest together.

Just be careful of promoting yourself to win in the contest because we have already seen members getting disqualified for canvassing votes for the contest. That might just land you into trouble if you get to do that and you lose the opportunity to win anything in here.

Not to stay quite but to follow the forum rules not to do violation now that its getting nearer to the winners in that contest. I feel that there's always chance that there are ones who will going to cheat to just win in this contest and to know who are deserving and honest participants.

The contest will obviously favour those members that are abiding by the rules and are not trying to do anything to cheat the system or violate those rules. As long as you are within the rules then you will be safe and then stand a good chance of being within one of the 10 winners of the contest.