Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I am kinda excited to be a regular poster in here because it's gonna be a new level as I am just usually posting in just a normal paid to post discussion. But of course just like how the others started I will just do some few posts in here first til I can increase that.

Well in those final days of the month before 2 days of payment, i never see such a rush in posting and mainly "going around" but i always try to complete the 4 lines and i'm happy that i'm egligible for payout. In normal days mostly members here post about 4 or 5 lines.

it is better to be like that, since getting deduction here is such as pain lol, it wil be better slowly to make post here rather than in hurry and then you will get nothing or get huge deduction, but it seems i don't see any spammer anymore, it wil be good for this forum.

I am kinda excited to be a regular poster in here because it's gonna be a new level as I am just usually posting in just a normal paid to post discussion. But of course just like how the others started I will just do some few posts in here first til I can increase that.

if you start well once then the flow will continue and able to make few posts every day, but if you are active daily good chances to make good points

That's for sure if we can be active daily in here then we can accumulate a good amount of points every month in here though I am not yet thinking of earning in here as it's better if I will focus on accumulating some knowledge first by posting with this Forum.

That's for sure if we can be active daily in here then we can accumulate a good amount of points every month in here though I am not yet thinking of earning in here as it's better if I will focus on accumulating some knowledge first by posting with this Forum.

but if we post too much then we will get bored so its better to maintain some figure which we can do daily so that it won't affect our activity

I am looking at making 10 posts for the today to get on my way to reaching this months target bonus in here. I am still disappointed that I only got $17 for last months bonus because I didnt stick to my posting plan. This time around I will do things differently so that I can learn and earn from here.

My plan also is to earn at least 30 dollars or more from this forum this month. I didn't reach the minimum payout of 1500 points last month because i started posting lately. I already have 1,300 points so all i need is 7 posts or more per day to reach my goal

My plan also is to earn at least 30 dollars or more from this forum this month. I didn't reach the minimum payout of 1500 points last month because i started posting lately. I already have 1,300 points so all i need is 7 posts or more per day to reach my goal

But if you are active from the month starting then you can able to reach your target of $30 this month. here every thing depends on our activity

That's a good amount in here if you can earn 30 dollars a month. yes, indeed it would be better not to post too much just do some daily posting activity that you can maintain at the next day like 10 posts a day that will surely give you a good earning in here. :)

It's Monday already so I hope that I can withdraw my earnings already. So I would try to withdraw it already. It takes at least one hour for you to receive the payment in your account. I choose to withdraw by liberty reserve

check the time they deposited on Friday and place withdrawal request when todays time crosses that time, they will process withdrawal on today it self if there is some less load

it same like you make about 200 posts in this site dude :D, that is quite a lot but if you can make about 7 posts per day you can reach that amount per day, so far i only make 10 posts last week, i don't think too much about earning here but still trying to reach cashout, after long time absent before.

it same like you make about 200 posts in this site dude :D, that is quite a lot but if you can make about 7 posts per day you can reach that amount per day, so far i only make 10 posts last week, i don't think too much about earning here but still trying to reach cashout, after long time absent before.

even 4 posts per day also make us to reach the monthly payout but if we increase our activity then we can able to make more

even 4 posts per day also make us to reach the monthly payout but if we increase our activity then we can able to make more

My aim here is not to reach the minimum payout of $15 but to reach the maximum payout of 50 bucks thats why i want to be making higher number of posts per day so don't get it twisted dude.

My aim here is not to reach the minimum payout of $15 but to reach the maximum payout of 50 bucks thats why i want to be making higher number of posts per day so don't get it twisted dude.

then you should post some more than 10 posts per day to reach the maximum amount even there is some deduction you able to reach that target

I have already received the money on my liberty reserve account.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-09-07 08:30:40

Batch: 102531586

From Account: U1602801

Amount: $18.71

Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Indeed actually it's good to aim for the moon in here so when you fail you will fall with the stars lol. What I mean is, if you fail reaching the maximum in here then if you try to reach it at least then for sure that is still a good amount in here. @indie good to see your earnings from the Forum keep it up.

My outsourching life is started by paid to click jobs and i worked for long time and collected a good ammount. But sad news is that my payment is still pending for last two years. bear viewing in katmai national park So i lost my trust from this type of job and i really very much sad about my pending payment. But i saw this site. Many people are working here.

PTC is only for beginners as you again some experience you will shift to paid to post and then to investments like HYIP and forex, i feel Forex forums are good place to learn and earn

I have already received the money on my liberty reserve account.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-09-07 08:30:40

Batch: 102531586

From Account: U1602801

Amount: $18.71

Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Congrats Indie on your payment. I'm also looking forward to recieve mine in august. By the way, how many posts did you make to earn 18 dollars so i can reset my target if the need arise before its too late

I diidn't receive any deduction so I got full amount. To calculate jow many post I have made since the post rate is 15 points per person I have not counted how many post I have made for that. But I hope that I can double my earnings on this month.

Its good to see that you got this month payment without any deduction, maintain the length of posts and same quality so that in future also there will be no deduction