Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

I know what i will do i will frst go on here and then make posts in otrher to reach payout and then request so that i will test and see how much i will be paid in here.

I never saw any one who got less than $10 for their 100 posts, so the rate will be greater than 10 cents per post even you got $10.

that is really nice that no one got lower than $10 for their 100 post. so we are assured that we are still earning well despite the deductions. so that would indeed encourage the members to keep their activity in here.

Yes even we count deduction we get some good amount as compared to any other forum so its the best forum

Sure that is my point.I won't only rest on getting paid $15,i will be aiming for bigger amount of money.Somthing like $70 will do.I don't think making that kind of post will be a problem since we can post on any area that is paying.

yeah not a problem, but if your posts is not good enough i am sure that you cannot earn that much or even they can banned you here, so i think quality still better rather than quantity in this site, and they pay us because they want quality posts not the average one or even bad one

Yeah you re right, thast why for those that dont know forex, they should equip thereself by going to site like babypips.com inorder to gain good knowlegde and start up their activity in here. Now am heading back to school tomorrow and posting here again might be when i have some liesure time.

Yeah you re right, thast why for those that dont know forex, they should equip thereself by going to site like babypips.com inorder to gain good knowlegde and start up their activity in here. Now am heading back to school tomorrow and posting here again might be when i have some liesure time.

Yes one should learn more thing without any hurry, or else mistakes will cost more

I think that I will have to end up taking your advice on learning more about forex in order to properly to contribute. It irritates me that this is a good earning opportunity but I am unable to participate in because of limited knowledge in forex. This seems like an appropriate step to take to achieve the goals of posting well here.

I think that I will have to end up taking your advice on learning more about forex in order to properly to contribute. It irritates me that this is a good earning opportunity but I am unable to participate in because of limited knowledge in forex. This seems like an appropriate step to take to achieve the goals of posting well here.

Thats why its better to get some confidence by learning some more knowledge about forex

For this forum, someones said that I shloud verifie only the email and the phone number and other ones said i should also an adress and photo verification.

Plz tell me what's the truth 'cause if the want the adress verification i'll stop posting there

For this forum, someones said that I shloud verifie only the email and the phone number and other ones said i should also an adress and photo verification.

Plz tell me what's the truth 'cause if the want the adress verification i'll stop posting there

phone number and email verification is enough to get partially verified trading account, No need of address and photo verification

it still useless if you never do any trading, i advice you to open demo account too, rather than only read material from other forex site and then imagine after that make post in here, and i think that is not quite good for many people that want to read something from the discussion in this site

yeah not a problem, but if your posts is not good enough i am sure that you cannot earn that much or even they can banned you here, so i think quality still better rather than quantity in this site, and they pay us because they want quality posts not the average one or even bad one

Well,i have made some posts on forex sites like it and all was approved.I don't think i am going to have any problem posting on this one.Like i mentioned earlier,i am going to start posting on more easier sections before i move to the real Forex discussion.

it still useless if you never do any trading, i advice you to open demo account too, rather than only read material from other forex site and then imagine after that make post in here, and i think that is not quite good for many people that want to read something from the discussion in this site

yes one should learn some thing about trading and it will be good if they able to become good trader in forex.

Well,i have made some posts on forex sites like it and all was approved.I don't think i am going to have any problem posting on this one.Like i mentioned earlier,i am going to start posting on more easier sections before i move to the real Forex discussion.

We are all different which is why some people are able to easily grasp the basics and can be able to immediately participate in discussions without the need to trade first. My understanding is that the main aim of the forum is to encourage members to trade in forex so I suppose at the end of the day one has to trade but to better contribute its better if you have some understanding of forex at the least.

I'm excited right now I'm waiting to trade my 50 dollars in eur/usd in uwcfx. Thanks to fxfred I have some capital to start trading. I know its hard to earn money in forex. But with right broker and right support I'm sure I can earn passive income in forex trading. I'm just hoping that I will going to make profit each month and maintain my profit each month.

I'm excited right now I'm waiting to trade my 50 dollars in eur/usd in uwcfx. Thanks to fxfred I have some capital to start trading. I know its hard to earn money in forex. But with right broker and right support I'm sure I can earn passive income in forex trading. I'm just hoping that I will going to make profit each month and maintain my profit each month.

In my opinion you should wait for some more amount, $50 is not right amount to start trading that too in EUR/USD pair which is highly volatile one.

I am really happy to be able to get payment approved in here i got 60 percent of my post approved and will get payment and stict to the correction being given to me.this forum is a nice place to learn and know more about forex trading.

I am really happy to be able to get payment approved in here i got 60 percent of my post approved and will get payment and stict to the correction being given to me.this forum is a nice place to learn and know more about forex trading.

you might have some short posts, you should posts some 3-4 line posts to get full amount as payment or else you may see some deduction

40% deduction? wow that is too much, i think that because of your posts, it will be good to make some posts here that also have some quality too :D, so we can get the money with full amount not with big deduction, so far i still struggling to reach $15.

40% deduction? wow that is too much, i think that because of your posts, it will be good to make some posts here that also have some quality too :D, so we can get the money with full amount not with big deduction, so far i still struggling to reach $15.

short posts are main reason for people to get some deduction, if they fulfill the length criteria with some good content in posts we see some less deduction or no deduction.

I already got paid for the last month including the contest for the payment and already posted the payment proof in the forum so far, I'm just waiting for about 3 days to try to withdraw in LR. Seems I need to get back posting in the forum as I still not have any posts for this month.

I already got paid for the last month including the contest for the payment and already posted the payment proof in the forum so far, I'm just waiting for about 3 days to try to withdraw in LR. Seems I need to get back posting in the forum as I still not have any posts for this month.

On friday you can place withdrawal request but not sure whether it will be processed on friday or monday