Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

It is my first month to be active and trying to reach the minimum of 1500 points or even 3000. If i ever got paid, i will see if there are deductions and i will just adjust my posts for the next month.

Same here this month to be active and try to have payment from this forum. Only i found that they have many violators and problematic for members last january. I dont know if it is coincident or really have many tried to violate.

You might got some idea with your post quality and the length that you will get deduction or not? maintain post length above 3 lines and Use proper grammar and symbols like , . are important to get exact meaning of the sentences.

@Murali,posting here does that means that i won't have to invest with my earnings,that ones i earn i can withdraw into my Liberty Reserve account.

There is LR option for UWC, they didn't kept LR as Payment processor because of regulator problems, You can choose Web money, AP, Moneybookers and okapay.

There is LR option for UWC, they didn't kept LR as Payment processor because of regulator problems, You can choose Web money, AP, Moneybookers and okapay.

so in stake of Liberty reserve account i have to open an account with the UWC so that i can transfer from there to my Liberty Reserve is it that way?

Well that is to say i have to hold on my peace and not hoping on the forum for earning.i really don't have any other account apart from Liberty Reserve.

Opening an account of Alertpay/webmoney/moneybooker/Okapay is free of Cost, You can withdraw Moneybooker amount to Bank, I am using Moneybooker only

I do not know about trading in uwcfx, how can I stop my trading when I feel I have the advantage that the maximum because I just could not understand the open position and stop trading

Once You download the terminal and look at demo account, Then you will understand every thing, if you are not good trading then withdraw the money to some payment processor

But better improve your posting first as you may incur deductions from your posts here. And you should try to learn things about forex first before you register here so that you can engage in the discussions here.

Yes thats better or else he may face some deduction because of mistakes he do. Its better to maintain the quality from starting onward or else They will deduct some amount if we have some quality less posts

First rule. post four liner or more. Because less than four lines usually is not counted. Second try to interact. Don't post like your talking to the thread but post like your talking to the last ten posters in that thread. And most of all. Don't repeat same topic and isssue again and again.

First rule. post four liner or more. Because less than four lines usually is not counted. Second try to interact. Don't post like your talking to the thread but post like your talking to the last ten posters in that thread. And most of all. Don't repeat same topic and isssue again and again.

Yes these are some what better things to follow and one more is try to spread activity to other sections also, most of people concentrating on general section and beginners section