Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Choose moneybookers then you can withdraw the amount to the bank account, I am also doing the same Its the fast process, You will get money into MB in one day and from then bank account in one day.

Is moneybooker available for Filipinos? Can we also withdraw fast via our bank account using moneybooker? If so, I will just create an account in moneybooker and use it to get paid here, in FxFred.

Is moneybooker available for Filipinos? Can we also withdraw fast via our bank account using moneybooker? If so, I will just create an account in moneybooker and use it to get paid here, in FxFred.

I am not sure about this but they accept most of countries to withdraw to bank account, you can request money booker from UWC account, Fxfred dont [ay directly to Moneybookers

I am not sure about this but they accept most of countries to withdraw to bank account, you can request money booker from UWC account, Fxfred dont [ay directly to Moneybookers

Yeah, I know. I already have a UWC account but I am having trouble getting my money transferred to my AP account so I am looking for other options. I am going to check if Filipinos are OK with moneybooker.

Yeah, I know. I already have a UWC account but I am having trouble getting my money transferred to my AP account so I am looking for other options. I am going to check if Filipinos are OK with moneybooker.

Choose best payment processor which is convinent for you from starting onward, i tried different payment processors and now facing problem in exchanging

Try AP. I'm a filipino and I use AP. Just send support in uwcfx account and send your screenshot of you AP to them. Just give them data that they can check and you will have AP active in no time. I got verified in uwcfx without any problem. The only problem in here is I loss almost half of my earnings in here every month because I trade. lols. but that's okay. fxfred is a good payer.

Try AP. I'm a filipino and I use AP. Just send support in uwcfx account and send your screenshot of you AP to them. Just give them data that they can check and you will have AP active in no time. I got verified in uwcfx without any problem. The only problem in here is I loss almost half of my earnings in here every month because I trade. lols. but that's okay. fxfred is a good payer.

Meaning, you trade with your earnings here. You seem to be different from most posters as they will just post here to earn, knowing that they can get what they have earned here without trading.

If you feel trading making you too loose amount then don't trade, You do some hard work to earn some small amount but in trading you will loose big amount in short time.

actually easy to take this conclusion, when we want to get a big profit then face the risk that should be great but when wanting to get a small profit, the risk we face is also small. and concrete examples of online business is forex and HYIP

I suggest people who are not familiar with forex to keep the amount in the trading account itself or withdraw than loosing amount after trading

actually easy to take this conclusion, when we want to get a big profit then face the risk that should be great but when wanting to get a small profit, the risk we face is also small. and concrete examples of online business is forex and HYIP

in hyip even if you're target is small earnings. If a hyip site turn to scam even before you reach bep then theirs no earning in their. In forex also small profit does not mean you don't get big loses. As small profit is your choice to close the trade much early than expected and you loss an opportunity to earn more. While if you are at loss then what will you do? Put SL and accept the loss? or hold and get MC?

in hyip even if you're target is small earnings. If a hyip site turn to scam even before you reach bep then theirs no earning in their. In forex also small profit does not mean you don't get big loses. As small profit is your choice to close the trade much early than expected and you loss an opportunity to earn more. While if you are at loss then what will you do? Put SL and accept the loss? or hold and get MC?

Yes, I agree. Furthermore, in HYIP, you have to give all the money being requested to you. In forex, you will just trade with the amount of money you want. And HYIP sites do not have forums like the one being given by Forex brokers.

Yes, I agree. Furthermore, in HYIP, you have to give all the money being requested to you. In forex, you will just trade with the amount of money you want. And HYIP sites do not have forums like the one being given by Forex brokers.

people earning money by doing some hard work dont waste money by investing in HYIP's, Just keep that money in trading account or else withdraw and enjoy

I got some news about this forum my friends told me it pays high. But then I realised you need to talk forex here. And yuo cant just spam any forum if you do not know what you are talking about. So I quit. People in forex are really active there,now i am also getting interessed here to work.

people earning money by doing some hard work dont waste money by investing in HYIP's, Just keep that money in trading account or else withdraw and enjoy

It is more fun to have control of your money. If a trader feels that he.she is still not that ready yet to trade, then he/she can just enjoy posting, learning more and testing more strategies.

I got some news about this forum my friends told me it pays high. But then I realised you need to talk forex here. And yuo cant just spam any forum if you do not know what you are talking about. So I quit. People in forex are really active there,now i am also getting interessed here to work.

Yes really here you need to have some forex knowledge and if you post some spam posts then affect will be shown wheb you request payment, so its better to maintain quality from starting

I guess for most beginners in forex trading posting for ptp forum like this would a hard one and they might end up spamming the forum.

If they have some good target then they learn some basic and post some quality posts than spamming but some people do spam as they do in PTP's, they will be banned before getting paid,

I havnt seen this kind of forum befor with such high posting rate, i will give them a try quikly,thank you dear for sharing the info

First you need to read about forex. If you don't know anything about forex then you will have hard time earning in here as in this site you need to learn how to trade in forex since fxfred sponsor is a forex broker site. uwcfx. That's were you get or receive your funds when you earn in fxfred.

Im glad after changing to a new pc im able to post now in fxfred. And also im able to attached successfully my uwcfx account. And this month i will be active to post and i will be glad to see that members and mods are fast to respond in the chatbox.

Yes most of time we see moderators helping the new people in some quick time in chat box, Hope you will reach the required number of points to get paid