Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of Drinking water

gpyk108

Weight loss

Water is one of the best tools for weight loss, first of all because it often replaces high-calorie drinks like soda and juice and alcohol with a drink that doesn't have any calories. But it's also a great appetite suppressant, and often when we think we're hungry, we're actually just thirsty. Water has no fat, no calories, no carbs, no sugar. Drink plenty to help your weight-loss regimen.

Heart healthy

Drinking a good amount of water could lower your risks of a heart attack. A six-year study published in the May 1, 2002 American Journal of Epidemiology found that those who drink more than 5 glasses of water a day were 41% less likely to die from a heart attack during the study period than those who drank less than two glasses.

Energy

Being dehydrated can sap your energy and make you feel tired -- even mild dehydration of as little as 1 or 2 percent of your body weight. If you're thirsty, you're already dehydrated -- and this can lead to fatigue, muscle weakness, dizziness and other symptoms.

Headache cure

Another symptom of dehydration is headaches. In fact, often when we have headaches it's simply a matter of not drinking enough water. There are lots of other causes of headaches of course, but dehydration is a common one.

Healthy skin

Drinking water can clear up your skin and people often report a healthy glow after drinking water. It won't happen overnight, of course, but just a week of drinking a healthy amount of water can have good effects on your skin.

Digestive problems

Our digestive systems need a good amount of water to digest food properly. Often water can help cure stomach acid problems, and water along with fiber can cure constipation (often a result of dehydration).

Cleansing

Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body.

Cancer risk

Related to the digestive system item above, drinking a healthy amount of water has also been found to reduce the risk of colon cancer by 45%. Drinking lots of water can also reduce the risk of bladder cancer by 50% and potentially reduce the risk of breast cancer.

Better exercise
Being dehydrated can severely hamper your athletic activities, slowing you down and making it harder to lift weights. Exercise requires additional water, so be sure to hydrate before, during and after exercise.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

This was a trend a few years ago. Have you heard the latest medical statements? You need to drink as much water as your body asks. It seems to me more correct. I also support the use of herbal medicines, check the website premium jane. This reduces the load on the liver and kidneys and helps to relieve pain effectively. Have you tried the CBD yourself? It is very effective.

• 1 month later...

Very useful info, thanks for sharing! Actually, if you don't want to have problems with health in the future, it's better to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Staying active and eating healthy food would be enough. If you have vitamin deficiencies, take supplements.

• 1 month later...

Hi, thanks for the info! I also decided that I need to drink 2 liters of water per day, but for me it's difficult. I'm a coffee lover and this affects the desire to drink water. It seems to me that you just need to add something useful to coffee. Or use healthy coffee. I chose cbd coffee. It seems to me that this is a very cool combination of a useful CBD product and coffee. Coffee lovers saved!

This info is very useful! Thanks! I only drink about 4 cups of water a day. I thought it was okay, but after I read it, I realized I was wrong. I was always doing any activity at work and at home, I was not aware that I had to take more attention to water consumption. How much is recommended for consumption per day?