Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EarnForums.com

guysfunny

I still don't understand how this site paying works. I hate to see that I have many post already but earn so little points. I will try to study the site mechanic first before I abandon this site if I don't like their system. This site is not my priority list right now.

I still don't understand how this site paying works. I hate to see that I have many post already but earn so little points. I will try to study the site mechanic first before I abandon this site if I don't like their system. This site is not my priority list right now.

There is a list of many other social activies you can earn by. Try checking ''ecperience'' > ''earn points''. When all those little actions are summed up , theres quite a lot of points to earn, and the best part , its unlimited.

Ya 15 cents to make a tutorial is quite good amount and even 2 cent a post is not bad

And being cashout at 100 posts is looking easily reachable.

I do not agree with you in that, very low rates here, why do my time and effort with these rates,

although I can get the vulnerability of these rates of other forum .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

signed up for this forum a month ago. And after asking confirmation email and asking a couple of supprttickets to why i cant post in the forum i gave up almost.

Maybe its my country or my ip. I have no idea, but i can log in. I just cant post im nnot eligible for to post.

Ill send another supportticket again now when i have the time:)

• 1 month later...

I still have problem with the rate computation. If 100 points is equal to 2 dollars then 1 point is equal to 2 cents right? But our post is worth 0.225 points per post. So that means per post we earn half a cent right? or 0.005 per post?

I'm hoping to increase my speed of posting in here but what I got is pain in my fingers. lols. Its seem I need to stop posting in here. Its not worth it. I can post the same amount of post in other forums and earn three to five times more with the same effort.

Well,am not sure of forums being selective when it comes to posting,i think you've got to see their terms of service and accept it,maybe there's a button you've got to click to show your acceptance of their TOS,That might help,anne.

Yes there is the accepting terms and all. Yepp did that, sended also 3 supprt emails. So far no response.

Hehe maybe they dont want me threre:)

In anyway im gonna do another try again and create a new account.

Guys are you still active in here? I already stop posting in here because of the captcha. Its so tiring to post in here and earn in here. I can post in three ptp sites and only one in this site since its really slow phase of posting. And every time I post they are asking for captcha.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is not paying anymore. Dead. I think its time to close this thread as its useless to keep this thread open while this site is not already paying. Its just a waste of time to keep this thread open if you ask me. So far so bad for this site.

• 4 months later...

I'm focused now on this forum. because of the good rate, i make sure that i make a lot if post here before i do other things online. i have not made any payout request yet but i will do that later.hopefully i will be paid in full amount

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Nice forum exactly like Earnex and ECMF in design. They actually pay more if you give tutorials but 250 words is a long way although, for sure, it is worth 15 cents. Well, I am looking forward to a good response to the forum.

It was 0.02$ not 0.02c. Besides , today at earnforums is a new system, you get paid for points. YOu can earn points by threads , thread replies, blog posts, blog views, refering others . See the whole thing here Rate per point is 1 point= 0.02$ ( 2 cents). Minimum cashout is 100 points (2$) Alertpay/Paypal.

See the full info here.

good bro keep it up .02 is better to earn form one posting so it help to gaing some extra cash of online jobs thanks for sharing helpful information bro

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...