Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EarnForums.com

guysfunny

Get Paid to Post in EarnForums.com

How does it work?

Very simple, you just post away (non-spam) and then when your ready for a cashout, just contact us or send me a PM. The minimum cashout is 100 posts. Your payment will be sent along with the amount you have already been paid for will be recorded.

How much do you get paid?

You get paid 2 cents for every single post you make!

That doesn't seem fair, since one post could be 2 words and the next could be 100.

Not to worry, posting blogs, guide and useful tutorials and other information will result in bonus cash. The rate is 15 cents per 250 words (must be useful content). Useful content is decided by admin or super mod.

Not only do you get paid 2 cents per post, and 15 cents per 250 words in guides, we will also give you 1.00$ for every 1,000 points you earn here. The points will be deducted from your account in order to get the cashout. This is just so if you don't like the things you can purchase with your points in the market area, they can be traded for something everyone needs, extra money

its seems good forum

the script is good and it loads so fast but i think the rate posint is little low for me i 2cent per post now is little where other forums paid high

i'm not in this forum yet but i will come back and see the improvement of the forum

thanks for sharing

You got be a more active here and be hardworking and post nice threads and discussion to get that high posting rate. But the minimum or lowest posting rate is quite so low that I think it is not good. I guess only spammers should get that kind of posting rate but I guess this forum is worth a try.

Guys I am a moderator of earnforums and can give you some additional info. For those who didnt read , payments can be requested by sending PM to admin (in this case Richie), or letting him know that you want to cashout in any other way. For my exapmle I sent a PM with my paypal ID and telling I want to recieve my payment for posts and got paid after few hours.

earnforums2.jpg

For any other questions here is my profile page on earnforums. I can answer 90 % of your questions(I just cant know everything) . :)

I just confuse one thing in here....in the thread starter post he said about the $1 for 1000 point right?? but i can't see anything information how much point for each post...he just said about the rate only...

any one can give me information about this one??

I just confuse one thing in here....in the thread starter post he said about the $1 for 1000 point right?? but i can't see anything information how much point for each post...he just said about the rate only...

any one can give me information about this one??

Yes I can. Ussualy I get 2-7 points per post' date=' but it may differ, I guess it depends on the word or charater count. But points are gained for many other activities(almost everything), like tagging,rating,starting a thread,blogging,and ect. There is a whole list here.

• 1 month later...

i just sign up here and log in now but i didn't find much activity in the forum may in ptc section only

i think there is less activity because the holiday season

i will try to be active as i can to reach my payout fast as i see members got paid fast so this will be good chance for me too

This one ptp forum truly catch my attention with their respect for the content of one's post.But the ppp rate is not too high,0.02cents for some all kind of post and as high as 15cents for good and much word content.

It was 0.02$ not 0.02c. Besides , today at earnforums is a new system, you get paid for points. YOu can earn points by threads , thread replies, blog posts, blog views, refering others . See the whole thing here Rate per point is 1 point= 0.02$ ( 2 cents). Minimum cashout is 100 points (2$) Alertpay/Paypal.

See the full info here.

• 4 weeks later...

That's really better.Thanks for your correction @janx

i think investing our time here through posting is much better and the rates are good.2cent per post looks good and inviting.I think i'll start posting here as i clear some things out of lines.The payout which are almost instant here is good and can make me to start posting.

• 2 weeks later...

im a bit confussed in here it just like other ptp site right?but they pay member per post and they also have other offer that use range in rate but not positng in section but posting in blogs?is it right or?please correct me if im wrong.well i like the display of this site quite good

Dearn luci1209,

We were having server issues for around the past 36 hours. We were pretty sure what the issue was, but we wanted to verify there were no security issues with hostgator.com. After wards, we killed off some sites that were on the server and moved them elsewhere. This immediately solved the problem, as expected. I apologize for any inconvenience, it would have been fixed much sooner, it's just that it took a long time for an admin to reply from hostgator.com.

Everything is running as smooth, or even better then ever, because now there is less sites on 1 huge server. We also found out that there was a failed brute force attempt going on at the same time. We wouldn't have even have noticed this, if it wasn't for the other 173 mysql queries happening at the same time that caused it to overload.

Sponsored Advertisement

--------------------------------------

Please visit our friends at http://clicksandcash.com a paid to click network

4 cents to surf 100 sites, with up to 150% referral earnings!

http://clicksandcash.com

--------------------------------------

As always if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Richie

I don't doubt the possibility of getting paid from new forums.If there's payment proof,i think i would be a good idea to hop in and get paid and see how admin can run this forum.

@salahel

i don't get it,what's your reason to quit from this forum?I think you can give us details so as to know if we should too.

Thanks

I never knew about this forum, I think this is new PTP site. If me, I prefer to make activity in PTP which has paid its members so I prefer to take

action on PTP which has been run for few weeks at least. I needed to see the payment proof from members in the site before I joined the site.

I think that is good to make sure that the site will run for long time enough.