Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

H-profit - H-profit.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.h-profit.com

Dear Investors. Are you tired for losing money in Forex Industry? If YES, we might be the answer you've been looking for. We are group of investors with more than 5 years experience in FOREX industry.

Our goal is to open the Foreign Exchange Market (Forex) to investor who is willing to participate in the fast growing currency market. The company conducts trading in Forex Market with its unique fundamental and technical analysis. The Forex Market is the largest financial market in the world, but it's also the most complex one. The main focus is capital growth through capital preservation. Besides fundamental and technical analysis, we identify over bought and over sold market conditions with our non-discretionary trading model. So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN US!!

and GET YOUR CASH EVERY HOUR

Plans:

Select a plan:

4.35 % Hourly for 24 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $99 4.35

8.7% Hourly for 12 Hours

Plan 1 $100 - $299 8.70

17.6 % Hourly for 6 hours

Plan 1 $300 - $499 17.60

35% Hourly for 3 Hours

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 35.00

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.h-profit.com

this program still new I make deposit here,

I am in

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 1/12/2012 3:01 PM

Batch: 81649352

Sent To: U2285281 (h.profit.com)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to h-profit.com User umeghayu

Thank you.

The plans is not sustainable at all because this program offered very high ROI. Even though the minimum invest is only $1, I don't attracted at all to place an investment here. I don't want to loose my money, better I use to my daily necessary. I am so confuse about the monitors rate at the site of this program. There is a monitors rate this in SCAM and the others rate this in paying. I don't know which one can be trusted.

Edited by BlackJack

we can find just four monitors added on the site, of course the status is given as paying on those monitors, but there is around ten monitors listing this hourly plan program which is one day old now, we can search on Allhyipmonitors to find out the program status on all monitors promoting it.

we can find just four monitors added on the site, of course the status is given as paying on those monitors, but there is around ten monitors listing this hourly plan program which is one day old now, we can search on Allhyipmonitors to find out the program status on all monitors promoting it.

Precisely there are five monitors at the site. Four monitors are in RATINGS page, and the rest one we can see the brand of a monitor at the home page of this site. All four monitors at the RATINGS page rate this program in WAITING, PROBLEM and SCAM. And the rest one i.e at the monitor's brand rate this program in PAYING. Hmm, I conclude this site has turned to scam.