Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashflowbot - www.cashflowbot.com

• 4 weeks later...

How much do i need to fund the dollar monster account including the fees in order to buy the $6 position? Thank you

I don't think it will be profitable investing in small amounts in this program, I think at least a $50 will be a decent amount to cycle here and make double on investment, currently, the payment process has been a bit slowed down, but CFB is trust worthy and will pay us for sure.

I don't think it will be profitable investing in small amounts in this program, I think at least a $50 will be a decent amount to cycle here and make double on investment, currently, the payment process has been a bit slowed down, but CFB is trust worthy and will pay us for sure.

Thank you very much for the reply :). I have read on their site that Alertpay is temporarily unavailable. Hopefully they will resolve this soon as i can only use AP as payment processor for all my transactions.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news update from CFB as on 29\0th March regarding the site changed and positions to be purchased directly from our STP accounts !

DollarMonster UPDATE:

As you may have noticed, the DollarMonster website has been changed to be a bit more simple and user-friendly.

Due to some minor problems with our Deposit/Withdraw functions, all positions purchased, and paid off will be done directly through SolidTrust Pay.

What does this mean?

From this moment on, until further notice - All positions purchased will be done directly from your SolidTrust Pay account. All positions that you have will be paid off/cycled and paid directly and instantly to your SolidTrust Pay account.

If you have any questions concerning this information, please contact us.

--March 20, 2012 4:10PM--

I am glad to know that Dollarmonster Admin is still trying to change things and still want to pay members who have been waiting in the queue for a long time.There is no doubt DM is the best doubler, i am waiting to get paid and i am expecting some kind of restart of this program so that it will bring more fun.

I did not get paid here recently but my friend did but it was just a small amount of 4$, my 4 payment requests are pending but i am very far in the queue, i just don't know when i ll get paid.I hope admin will find out a way to rock the cycle again may be Cashflowbot needs a restart again.

The admin did pay me last week. Though I got paid just $4 but I have seen the admin is working hard on the program. They are gonna introduce chatroom for members and the cycler 2 in DM is going straong with people cycling twice a day. I think its hard to beat this one. I am sure I will get paid from DM again soon.

Latest news from them as on 3rd April 2012 that chat section for members will be available on the site soon,.here is the news from the account overview page !

DollarMonster UPDATE:

COMING SOON -

DollarMonster members will soon have a ChatRoom to use!

The Chatroom will only be available to DollarMonster members and not visitors.

The Chatroom will be located on the DollarMonster website and not through another channel.

If you have any questions regarding this or other information, please contact us.

--April 03, 2012 11:09AM--

• 3 weeks later...

That's why its important that we come in first and we come out first. For me the early you get in the more chances you going to earn good in a site like this. that's why I only join a site if its first day and better yet first hour of the site. Because you come in early. Now you can simply reinvest back if you think its will going to last long or just cashout and do hit and run.

It is amazing to find sites like cashflowbot that has sustained the program through the years. Although the program is interesting and still continue to pay i don't feel that it would be a good site to invest in if you want to do a hit and run since there is already a long line that you have to go through before you can cycle out.

• 1 month later...

DEFINITELY SCAM! They list all these members as "paid". Yet, their own site says they have about $1 available (TOTAL; between LR & STP) They show hundreds of thousands of $$ "paid". There's a few people that collect $10 - $20 - they then post how great the program is. The admin. censors / bans - 99% of comments. Fortunately for me, I did not put too much in. Some put in thousands and will never see a dime back.