Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashflowbot - www.cashflowbot.com

I am not the admin :)

cashflowbot--www.cashflowbot.com

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN A FEW DAYS...GUARANTEED

Verified By AlertPay!!

Verified By Visa!!

Instant Payment Notifications: You are notified instantly via e-mail when your shares mature.

Instant Payments: When your shares mature, your Return On Investment is sent directly to your AlertPay account.

No Waiting For Withdraws: All payments are made 24/7/365, instantly, and automatically!!

We are here for Your success!

DollarMonster offers a wide range of Shares for purchase.

Unlike other DollarMonster-type sites which offer far less variety of shares to purchase, we give you a range of shares to purchase - to fit anyone's budget!

Whenever you purchase a share, your share will be held in your transaction history marked as PENDING.

Once two more shares, of the same share value are purchased, your share you purchased will mature, and the Return On Investment will be sent immediately, and instantly to your AlertPay account for you to withdraw.

FREE TO JOIN HERE!

hmmm....this program has been open since 5 years ago and have more than 5000 accounts or its same with more than 5000 member. per position price is low also, only $2 per position. I am not understand exactly the concept of this program but if you invest $2.00, your payment is entered into their system, when someone else makes a spend, you'll receive $4.00 back. your $2.00 will always be in the system until it is paid.

• 2 months later...

That's kind of holding back one's first payment or what?I don't really understand why they would do that.I thought every one is entitled to his returns of 200% after 2 positions are bought.But with holding our profit doesn't sound good in my ears.But after that,we can keep earning 2dollar after the system reinvest our money?

Before when the lines were moving fast, there was no auto-reinvest, they just implemented it last Nov. 2010 since the cycling process has slowed down. Well you get recurring payments long after you paid for your 1st share with the auto-reinvest turned on. It's purpose is to make the cycling process faster.

• 5 weeks later...

I got paid today, CFB is still hot! I think auto reinvest is now removed since my $16 became $32. Anyway here's my payment proof:

Date: February 26, 2011 1:21:20 PM

Amount Sent: $32.00 USD

Sender Name: CashFlowSystems

Sender Email: admin@cashflowbot.com

Reference Number: 9399C-ECB9C-D0FEB

It will take months to be able to cycle, just check the "next to be paid" list, it's very long. They decided to make a lot of changes, and our old ref numbers are being cycled again, that's why i'll gain a lot more than what i initially invested at CFB.

Yeah give CFB a try, if you are patient and you don't mind those long lines. You can invest any amount you wish there, they have removed the former lines of shares. My next ref numbers to cycle are amounting to $32 and $104, so i'm looking forward to that day that i'll cycle again.

well, I have tried to access the site to check it out once,

but there is error I have got 'Site Suspended'

and on the page redirected, 'This site has stepped out for a bit'

I think it must be temporary, there might be any maintenance of the site on going.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aaw, too bad they changed the scheme again, i was supposed to have a pending payment of around $200+ but when i logged in, i noticed that my account became zero. It seems like they invalidated the members that got stuck when they implemented the auto reinvest rule and wiped the slate clean by starting with the new investors.

• 7 months later...

well, CFB returned and here is their latest news update on 18th January regarding the refunds and additional payment processor STP !

UPDATE --> DollarMonster is STRONG!

As mentioned in the past week, we have some exciting things happening in the background for the members.

First of all we WILL start allowing you to use SolidTrustPay when making purchases. That will make the line move faster because you won't have to wait days for AlertPay funding. We will keep AlertPay so do not panic.

Next, Automatic Payout has been disabled temporarily as some customers are requesting refunds on their positions with the REFUND option in the back office for the members.

These positions must be removed from the Next To Be Paid List so that they don't get a refund, and get paid (get paid twice).

We want to make sure that our loyal

members like you are treated fairly and get money in your pockets.

Finally, many of you have shared your ideas about improving DollarMonster. Keep the ideas coming. Some of those ideas will be put into place soon. You will be surprised and you will be happy.

Hang in there!

DollarMonster is Going Strong!

Matthew Bourge

--January 18, 2012 12:54PM--