Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UltraXProject( proof) - UltraXProject.com

Hi everybody

UltraXProject is a new investment program in 2012, as Zeekrewards and JSS-Tripler

JOIN NOW

Infor about site:

main.jpg

HOW TO BUY SHARES.. $5 Each.

1. Click SHARES on your top menu bar.

2. Click GET MORE SHARES from the menu on the left.

3. Select a voucher from the webstore(add to cart), $5 value buys you 1 share, there are others to chose from if you want more too.

4. Now click OPEN CART.

5. Add more packages if you wish then click CHECKOUT in bottom right hand corner.

6. Select one of the payment options, account balance, alertpay or solid trustpay and pay.

Thats it, you are done.

HOW TO BUY CYCLE POSITIONS.. $5 Each.

1. Click CYCLERS on your top menu bar.

2. Click GET MORE CYCLER POSITIONS from the menu on the left.

3. Select a voucher from the webstore(add to cart), $5 value buys you 1 cycler, there are others to chose from if you want more too.

4. Now click OPEN CART.

5. Add more packages if you wish then click CHECKOUT in bottom right hand corner.

6. Select one of the payment options, account balance, alertpay or solid trustpay and pay.

Thats it you are done.

JOIN NOW

Proof:

189010_9__3745_374_1999406.jpg

488682_9__89053_890_8847439.jpg

Welcome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lets face. Cycler now a days is only good for a day or two. I really don't expect someone going to waste their time investing in cycler.

The last time I invest in cycler is june last year. that's already a year ago and I loss 50 dollars. But it does not mean that theirs no opportunity in cycler. that's why right now I'm checking each thread of cycler for updates.

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many cyclers nowadays that i don't know which one is legit or a scam. I am really interested in cyclers but am also afraid of losing money. This one is really popular and i heard some are not being paid but the admin is trying his level best to make this work. I read this in another forum.