Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

guitarbux - guitarbux.com

quangnam52335

I'm wondering if this guitarbux is calibrated. I'm wondering if this guitarbux has been calibrated. lols. Its been awhile since I joined and be active in many ptc sites. Two days ago I joined one but did not return to click again. Right now I'm thinking if I'm going to click in here or not. I'm hoping to be active in here if I saw proof of payments that this site is really paying.

There are no payment proofs as yet since the site has paid nil. I think the site will not survive for long since their rates are a copy paste and there is nothing now of unique to offer. I feel that $4 is a definitely a high payout scale. Also the admin is not promoting the site well or else it would have more members.

4$ minimum payout and the manual payment system are the two things common in the new coming buxhost sites.i think only due to these two things members are loosing interest in ptc sites i suggest new admins must use the different strategy.

Not all people are losing interest in PTC sites,it is necessary for admin to keep higher cashout for free member,if he doesnt do that then it becomes difficult to manage the site as you know bux admins put their own ads on site instead of getting advertisers.Its your choice, low click rates & low cashout or high click rates and higher cashout.

I could not believe a site without its payment proof.Its current members are 36 as i guessed . Now serving a few 3/4 ads daily as i heard from my fellow. so payment proof would not be seen with in 1 moth .

Even if admin of guitarbux has intention of paying you can't still see proof of payments simply because this site is new. Just compute how long will its going to take a member to reach minimum and cashout in here. Even if you join on the first day in here you still not going to reach minimum in here and cashout.