Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SEO Traffic Forum - http://forum.seo-trafic.eu

chardyme

I AM NOT THE ADMIN!

Just found a new paid to post forum with some good offer, below are the details of this forum

Start earning Free Easy Money With Seo Trafic Forum!

From 05/01/2012 Seo Trafic Forum is a PTP FORUM .

How can i earn money?

You can earn money by starting new topics and reply to other topics.

How much can i earn ?

* Replay Post - $0.02

* New Thread - $0.02

* New Polls - $0.00

200 posts = $2

Earn $0.20 from referring Friends new peoples to Seo Trafic Forum.(Referred person need to make 25 posts to get Bonus)

You have your referral link on your forum profile.

Minim payout at $2 with Paypal.

Payments will be make only at the 1st of the month.

Members can create Maximum 10 Threads in a Day.

Make sure when posting that you do not break any rules. You do not want to get Infractions.

Register here:

http://forum.seo-trafic.eu/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=43

I have registered here lately as referral of chardyme. And i have read their general rules of having 10 posts as maximum posts per day. Which means uneasy to post here since we cannot have our target within few days but for 10 days consecutive posting. Well they pay via paypal and really interest if they will not have fees when paying us.

I just found that admin is looking for moderators. Seems the admin needed partners now although i feel that it have not much activity. We can have an example in the ptp forum section wherein still my posts are in the last page and wonder how we are to have good activity admin need to have many members in short period of time.

Well, so it means it is not yet clear? Perhaps when this Forum started to get some Advertiser or sources of income then the Admin will not limit the posting activity of the members so henceforth members can only post 10 post so the admin can handle the payment as it would be easy for him to pay it!

Yeah, I also think that the limitation on the number of posts that a member can create in one day is just to control the expenses here. But it can also turn off some posters. Some posters would like to create many posts in one sitting to take advantage of their available time.

I see that the number of posts here on the increase but I forgot how much improvement they provide and as I recall 20 posts per day and sorry if I'm wrong. up to now see the policy making admin make this forum remain quiet

I see that the number of posts here on the increase but I forgot how much improvement they provide and as I recall 20 posts per day and sorry if I'm wrong. up to now see the policy making admin make this forum remain quiet

Really, they changed the maximum number of posts one can create daily, from 10 to 20? This is good news to all members of this forum as it will take lesser number of days for members to reach the minimum cash out amount. That is, if hey will become active here and create 20 posts per day.

I think my account here was banned or disabled as I can't make any post anymore from this forum, no reply or new thread buttons that I can click so I can make a post in this forum.

I remember, you were the one who promoted this forum and they will ban you? I think, that's ridiculous. Really, the admin does not want to make his forum popular.