Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LevelsGifts-Levelsgifts.com

Welcome To LevelsGifts - Earn more than $ 1,000!

$5 TO JOIN - EARN IT BACK WITH YOUR FIRST REFERRAL!

STEP BY STEP - HOW DOES IT WORK?

* Register http://levelsgifts.com .

* Submit VIA ALERTPAY,LIBERTYRESERVE or PERFECTMONEY $5 to the AP,LR,PM id provided for Level 1 (your sponsor).

* Begin referring others with your referral link once your payment is approved.

* At ANYTIME after paying for Level 1 you can proceed to pay Level 2 and beyond to the AP,LR,PM id's provided for each transaction (these id's will be from your extended upline - your sponsors sponsor for Level 2, their sponsor for Level 3 etc).

* You will then begin to receive $5 from your 2 direct referrals, $8 from your 4 Level 2 referrals, $20 from your 8 Level 3 referrals, $80 from your 16 Level 4 referrals.

!!!ALL THIS FOR JUST $5!!!

JOIN TO SECURE YOUR POSITION! UPGRADE TO LEVEL 1 WITH JUST $5! YOU WILL GROW A DOWNLINE AUTOMATICALLY!

LevelsGifts Is Here For A Long Run.... where money is transferred from member to member, no middle man, no interest, no percentages, no admin fees, and more importantly no mistakes!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@mehr: that is not the link from what TS shared, this site is a MLM program which make me more confuse so far total members that already joined this site are 1402 members it seems they just reached the Level 3 of refferals, but i don't find any payment proof about this site so i cannot said if they paying or not