Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Prefund - prefund.biz

PreFund Inc is an international private investment and management company.

It is founded for 23 years, Enough experience in the offline and online investment market, trading activities and investments in various global funds helps us to provide best quality and timely services to our clients. Our Group always acts in accordance with the best managing practices to secure high yields to the people we serve.

Plan : 21.6% - 23.6% daily for 5 days

http://prefund.biz

Prefund does not have bad investment plans in fact i can say this investment plans are sustainable and this site can be stable if managed well but right now i cant see any monitor listed on rate us page and cant see any stats.

The program looks okay to me.A program offering a minimum of 1.6% daily for the minimum deposit looks okay to me.I really think the program would last a long time if the funds are properly managed by their investing experts.

Perhaps both of you should take a closer look at their plans and ROI again. Maybe this will help -- http://prefund.biz/?a=invest_page

The ROI is 21.6%, 22.4% and 23.6% daily for 5 days, which means total earnings are 108%, 112% and 118% respectively (not including investment amount)

• 2 weeks later...

well, this program has been paying for eleven days now, thus I think this one has already done with two successful rounds with the five days plan, there is famous monitors like GoldPoll listing this program, possibly the promotion that the program getting by these monitors can help the program gain potential investors.

The plan is very sustainable. 21.6% - 23.6% daily for 5 days it means total we will get about 108% - 118% after 5 days. So, the daily profit is 1.6% - 3.6%. Hmm, the ROI is quite low, huh? So, this is a good place to earn money.

This program's script looks very professional and can be attracted the people to join and place an investment here.

the ROI is definitely low and sustainable, but the term is short, which is just five days, investors that do hit and run after one or two rounds, then the program should have manage to have reserve funds or consistent fund flow into the program through new investors to survive longer.