Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zeekrewards - zeekrewards.com

bloger90

Zeek reward is a company association with penny auction. They have a very interesting business model where we all can earn decent money by working with the company.

You can join as a free member and they will give you $100 upon signup as a zeekreward member. Company will share their daily profits with you. You will be paid a percentage for your investment. So from the day one you can earn (Because you were given $100 for free). Normally the company would share 1.8% daily. So for your $100 you will earn 1.8 daily.

The profit you can re invest or you can withdraw.

As a member you only have to post a classified about the zeekrewards in a free classified ad posting site.(i'm using www.justpost.org).

Once you register you will be given all the ads,ad venue and everything by the company. Only thing you have to do is copy and past the ad. It is taking less than 5 minutes. (for me less than 2 minutes) .

For a person who is wiling to take part in the penny auction and wish to buy some good for very cheep price they can do that by visiting their penny auction site. All the good are in the site .brand new. You will able buy then with 60% - 99% off.

For anyone who wish to join the zeekrewars and ear money follow this link http://hpanoo.zeekrewards.com

If you need any assitance i'd like to help you on skype.(swijeratne2)

watch this video this is what you need to do every 24 hours

http://www.zeekrewards.com/BackOffice/ad_displayVideohelp.asp?username=bloger90&CD=7DC-3-1E-15-A|C2CD6CDCCC2CE6CC2CE6C

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i joined this program about 3 months ago, if i am not make any mistake, but i still confuse how to earn from this program, and until now i still leave my account with intact, that is so bad because i see a member that already earned a lot from this program.

• 1 month later...