Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ur-cash - ur-cash.net

danke

i am not admin

Ur Cash was founded and launched as an investment program of the worldwide independent financial groups with a single objective to invest in the forex market, the futures market or some other investment activities. The program has targeted the growing needs of a diverse private institution clients and individual investors from Asian regions, USA, Canada and Europe. Operated by an experienced team of financial professionals, Real Signal will be a stable and secured investment program all over the world. Our mission is to provide our members the opportunity of achieving financial freedom via the global financial markets which until now have been open only to the very wealthy.

The Forex market is well recognized as the most exciting market all over the world, over 2 trillion US Dollars are traded on a daily basic. Time shows that only extra-experienced traders are able to sufficiently benefit from Forex trading. Their skilled-based strategies and excellent sense and their knowledge of the industry are crucial factors. We provide solutions for individuals who lack time but will to enter the rapidly changing FOREX world. Moreover, our feasible investment formula allows individuals to benefit from a much smaller initial fund to invest in FOREX. One of our strongest advantages over competitors is that our program provides the utmost flexibility and insurance in investing funds. Our skilled traders and our flexible investment plans allows us to maintain a constant high interest rate for our clients.

Ur Cash is your first step to financial freedom! We aim to deliver the most powerful and risk-adjusted investment returns to our investors, achieving outstanding and consistent performance through the quality of our staff and experience. Our goal is to establish a mutually beneficial long-term trading relationship and earn big money with our investors!

Select a plan: 8% HOURLY FOR 13 HOURS (INSTANT WITHDRAW)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $10,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

11% HOURLY FOR 10 HOURS (INSTANT WITHDRAW)

Plan 1 $15 - $10,000 11.00

Calculate your profit >>

17% HOURLY FOR 7 HOURS (INSTANT WITHDRAW)

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% AFTER 1 DAY - INSTANT WITHDRAWAL

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

165% AFTER 3 DAYS (INSTANT WITHDRAW)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 165.00

Calculate your profit >>

http://ur-cash.net

this site is using untrusted connection, so I could not have access to it, from the above program description, I think it is an hourly plan program, having short term plans with higher ROI, like hourly, daily and three days plans, better not to risk higher amounts into an hourly plan program.

This HYIP website sounds nonsense to me because the ROI is so high. Even for the hourly plans, the ROI are at an extreme high percentage. Their website looks quite dull actually and it is not attractive at all (In fact, it seems to be a similar script some HYIP scam website used before). Join this HYIP website at your own risk.

yeah, I agree that the plans have quite high ROI in offer, 8% hourly for 13 hours will be a total of 4% profit in just 13 hours, that can be a total of round 8% in just a day, so I don't think such high returns can be sustainable to pay for more than few days.

I still have the same browser warning of Untrusted Connection for it, at the same time, the program has paying status on monitors too, and we can have latest payment proofs found around, as long as members go for short term programs for high returns and support these kind of hourly plan programs, people will be getting scammed by them.

I still have the same browser warning of Untrusted Connection for it, at the same time, the program has paying status on monitors too, and we can have latest payment proofs found around, as long as members go for short term programs for high returns and support these kind of hourly plan programs, people will be getting scammed by them.

Well, as usual, monitors put them at paying status. I mean, even if a HYIP website has a problem status, monitors will still be paid by the HYIP website, unless the website is really beyond hope, then monitors will put them as scam status. Oh well, whatever it is, this website is definately one that we should avoid at all costs

monitors claim to have no payment got from this program so far, but they keep active status for it for two days now, I could open the site without any untrusted connection warning for now, and it's good to have the site accessible also using SSL security, hopefully, this will stay profitable for few days at least.