Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DailyFunds - dailyfunds.net

I am not the Admin.

DailyFunds

DailyFunds Manage Yourself Better was established in 2005.DailyFunds is a High Yield Investment Program run by a group of experienced traders and market analysts, professionally working in FOREX market and investing in high-income funds and various activities. Our team has been working in a sphere of FOREX trading for 6 years and during this time has achieved good results and stable income. These are relatively little known financial instruments, available to very few financial institutions and individuals.

Investment Plans:

DF 115 Plan - 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

115(A) $5 - $15 105.00

115(B) $16 - $25 110.00

115© $26 and more 115.00

DF 140 Plan - 7 Days

140(A) $20 - $50 125.00

140(B) $51 - $100 132.00

140© $101 and more 140.00

DF 180 Plan - 15 Days

180(A) $51 - $100 150.00

180(B) $101 - $250 162.00

180© $251 and more 180.00

DF 250 Plan - 25 Days

250(A) $101 - $250 200.00

250(B) $251 - $500 222.00

250© $501 and more 250.00

DF 400 Plan - 36 Days

400(A) $251 - $350 320.00

400(B) $351 - $600 350.00

400© $601 and more 400.00

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

6% - 15% ref. commission

Link: http://www.dailyfunds.net/

DailyFunds is having good investment plans and they can be sustainable for some time,some hyips using this plan were successful in the past but it is not fair to invest on a very first day,before investing funds we need to make sure that this site is paying well to its users.

there is new year offer in this program, we should get more referrals to win this new year offer, there is not much details about that happy new year offer on this site, but there is a message that the details will be announced soon, looks like it is going to be attractive short term hyip.

This program just came online today, though has nothing to offer that is outside of what we are already used to.moreso the RCB is okay and could be used to make extra cash but still yet going a round or two would be adviceable.but dailyfunds has not added any so it makes me think either admin isnt spending enough money for

business or he wants investors to

search his site on their own.

there is no separate ratings page here in this site and also yet no monitors have been added to the site, I think the site is still in promotional period, just to accept registrations, we can find a single monitor listing this one with waiting status for now on AllHyipMonitors.

• 2 weeks later...

The script of this site similar to another scammer site. Offering very high ROI and not sustainable is not a good place to earn money. I don't trust this one at all. More over there is monitor at the site of this program. I saw, this program made a referral contest at the facebook page of this program.

Edited by BlackJack

this program has no monitor and the status is suspicious too, but there is FB page on their site, with lot of followers, I just think that if at all we want to invest in this program ever, we should do it using AP option and that too a little amount that we can afford to lose in this short term site.