Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyNetworkForum - moneynetworkforum.com

strosdegoz

Money Network Forum

Earn mega-bucks for simply socializing in the T2 forum.

Join Now

http://moneynetworkforum.com/index.php?app=referrals&reff=42

Did you know that you can make in excess of $0.20 a post and even more if it is really interesting. Did you know that the forum average No of replies per new topic is 15? That means you can earn around $0.20 per new topic, when T2s earned are traded in for free DPs.

Here is a breakdown of how many $T2s you can earn.

Points per topic = 20

Points per reply = 10

Points to Topic Starter per reply = 5

Points Per Positive Rep (giver) = 3

Points Per Positive Rep (receiver) = 5

Points Per Negative Rep (giver) = 3

Points Per Negative Rep (receiver) = -5 (yes... minus :angry: ).

Here is a breakdown of the conversion to DPs and getting a free matrix for 4 DPs.

each post earns 20 T2s and gets an average of 15 replies. at 5T2s per reply, so 95 points per post...

$120 for the 4 DPs and matrix ... minus $30 (upgrade costs) = $90 for your posting efforts.

40,000 points to get the free DPs

40,000 / 95 T2s = 421 posts

$90 / 421 posts = $0.213 per post :)

So what are you waiting for? Clixsense and neobux pay you about $0.005 per ad surf, its a no brainer really.

Join Now

http://moneynetworkforum.com/index.php?app=referrals&reff=42

Kind Regards

Dirson E. Jimenez Santana

Blog : http://blog.donothingmoney.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't yet tried to register in this forum, but it seems worth to me, the post rates are really high and attractive, but seems we are not going to get paid to our e-currency or payment processor accounts but will be able to purchase the DPs in the matrix site.

I haven't yet tried to register in this forum, but it seems worth to me, the post rates are really high and attractive, but seems we are not going to get paid to our e-currency or payment processor accounts but will be able to purchase the DPs in the matrix site.

i was excited about their post rates and joined today but got to know that they donot pay in e-currency rather give us an option of buying a place in jss tripler 2 matrix.

Well, i have already an account here i will explore the site later and will read more about but do you think it's worthy? our earnings will be deposited in jsstripler and then i guess the minimum is 10k TP$ but i also read only members which is upgraded i just wonder how mush it will cost!

Have you registered already here riddick? Still I have problem in here registering and still does not allow me to register, I guess I will just quit on trying and just leave the earnings to those who can register here :(

No, i didnt. Since im not interested here after reading of not getting payment for posting as is of having payment to our payment processors. So i dont care to register here. But seems that their hyip site have problems so might think of having problem also with their forum.

Only then i found that most of them get disappointed after they register. Because of them did not know they cant get their earnings from posts and stopped their activity. I know that they are really good to get good activity as i have seen many members from different countries joined here because they are members in the hyip.

Yes this a new ptp forum and somehow many posters are now able to join in this one, I am quite disappointed about this one as I can't register from this one at all.

you still experience this problem too, I thought this problem had you completed. perhaps I could help, it is written that you get from this forum is like. whether you can post here? I'll find out where the mistake and I'll ask the admin of this forum when needed

Every new member joined here must know that the forum is not paying directly to their processor accounts, but we can purchase DP in the Tripler program, unfortunately, few members join without having the proper knowledge of payment conditions on the forum.