Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

enzexfinance - enzexfinance.com

EnzexFinanance is running successfully from quite a long time now but i think its too late for me to invest into this hyip, i was simply unaware of this site.I can see there are many people invested here and made plenty of profit,they suggest me to invest even now but i am afraid of losing it since i am not sure i will complete the round.

it's been living for 398 days now and the current status is paying, I also agree that this program might not have been that popular, simply because of it's higher minimum required to invest, which was $50 then, but recently as it is lowered and set at $10, I guess a lot of small investors that afford a $10 will start their business with this one.

• 1 month later...

latest news letter received from the program, just few minutes ago regarding the Christmas greetings and their future plans.

With the warmest greetings, we wish you all successful Financial Managers, Consultants, Planners, Investors and a very joyful and prosper New Year.

It is a pleasure to be the manager of this huge financial company with your support for the second Year and I am very glad to be a member of Enzex Finance successful family. We far exceeded more than our expectation in the previous year and we were able to create powerful and great financial teams in more than 17 countries. We achieved very good position in the global market.

In my opinion this 2012 year, will be very valuable to all of us. We should follow logical strategies and beneficial financial plans to continue as a leader in the global market.

I would like to mention five of my major targets till the end of 2012 year:

-Providing financial products in conjunction with the world trade market for our investors.

Continue growth in the market.

-Providing new tools to facilitate electronic transactions for our investors.

-Providing new financial products to achieve long term targets.Use of perfect financial models with the lowest risk and greatest profit.

At the end, I would like to thank you all for your hard work and continuous support to me and Enzex Finance Company.

Sincerely,

David Roberts

Chairman and CEO

• 1 month later...

Received a news letter from the program asking to send documents to verify our authority of access of accounts in the program !

Verification

In repsect of yourself and any other signatory to an Account, we will need to see documentation demonstrating that you are the appropriate authorised person(s) - this includes the need to know your full name, date of birth and residential address.

- A current passport

- driver's licence or permit

- An identification card issued under government authority

- utility (gas, water, electricity,telephone) statement/bill

Please forward documents as you can. As you send documents we will co-ordinate any additional requirements to make it easy for you.

If you have questions or need any additional assistance, please

feel free to contact us.We will be happy to help you.

Sincerely,

Enzex Finance Accounts Department

Mailing Address: 415 Madison Avenue Floor 16,New York,

NY 10017,United States.

Phone:+1(646) 308-1583

Email:support@enzexfinance.com