Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ESProfit - esprofit.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: ESProfit

banner468x60.gif

Greetings everyone. My name is Robert Joyce, and I wanted to take this time to introduce you to our online investment program, Esprofit.

Esprofit is a mutual company consists of various professional traders varied in multiple fields of investment. Esprofit is led by Robert Joyce Esprofit's CEO and also a financial consultant with over 20 years of experience. After many years of trading and earning profits, we decided to move our business strategy to the next level by sharing our experience and opportunity among our investors through our revolutionary online investment experience.

Since not everyone who wanted to invest with us is an investor, we try to make things as simple as possible. We had looked into our revenue statistics in the past couple of years, made revenue forecasts, and came up with good plan for our investors to invest in.

Started Dec 15, 2011

Investment Plan

5% daily for 30 days

min - 15$ max 300,000

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Referral commission: up to 5%

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server

-SSL Secured - PositiveSSL CA, Comodo CA Limited

-Unique Design

-Instant Payment

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

esprofit.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

the program looks promising with the single short term plan, it has been running for one day now, yet there is no monitor added in their ratings page, I think the minimum should be lower than the present $15 so that it can be affordable to participate in this program for small investors as well.

Its interesting that we can earn 5% daily for 30 days. Minimum is 15 dollars and for me its just too high. I'm wondering what if I'm going to invest 100 dollars in here. That means I can earn 5 dollars daily. In three days I will have 15 dollars and I will going to invest back. That means every 3 days I will have 15 dollars invest back. that mean at the end of 30 days. I will have total of 150 dollars investments. not bad.

@budado
of course this short term program with principal included in daily profits is good, and earning a 50% profit on investment within a term of month is a good plan as well, but I think we should wait at least until it gets single monitor added to the site, for now there is no monitors listing this one and waiting message in their ratings page.

• 3 months later...

Good to know this program is older than three months and going to celebrate fourth month online successfully in next three weeks !

3rd month online.

Today we are glad to report our investors that our site has been sucessful online for 3rd month. we think our national managers should do a good work, thanks for your support. Esprofit is becoming most professional investment company. more and more investors feel it is best choice to deposit here. one thing we want to remind our all investors, recently there are some scam programs which are similar with our program. we advice all Do not Invest these scam programs, your money will be lost or stolen if you deposit there. we stress again that we only have this program, Never ran other program. if you have any question, you can try to phone our national manages in your country. if you can not contact any national manager, please report this to us. we will cancel inactive national manager. In next a few year, we and our team will try our best to give you best return. YOU WILL NEVER LOST ANY MONEY HERE.

Mar-14-2012 10:46:30 AM

Really very nice to see that this program is online since 99 days and i am sure that only legit paying programs will complete this many days with the status of paying and nice to see the contact information of the people to the respective countries and many ,managers from India . good i will try to invest here and looking like a promising site .

it seems this program have quite good and atrractive design also the rate they offered quite stable and profitable also it seems promising for investors who invest here, but i see minimum deposit of this site also little higher than usual hyip site give to investors, at least until now they still paid

They've been around for a while for sure, and seem to still be paying nicely. All monitors on-site report it as paying, and the latest PO's have been received today. Single plan with nice 5% daily ROI is very attractive, but their minimum investment of $15 might be too high for some. But putting that aside, the profit would be very nice.

I might bookmark this one, and see a bit later if I go and invest into it, since they do look very nice.

First of all I can not support their instant payment system because there are only 0.01% of companies who can pay us instant payment. We can get some regional contact persons, so we may get support from them. I followed that their LR was down due to some problem but good to see that it just back again. So we can use LR with all their features.

LR site is offline.

LR site is offline for unknow reason, so the payments can not be processed. when it is back to normal, we will process all pending withdrawals soon.

Mar-25-2012 07:41:28 PM

LR site is back.

LR site is back now, we have processed all pending withdrawals.

Mar-25-2012 08:17:30 PM