Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex AI

Aikhen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Does using an artificail intelligent in forex recommendable? I am curious how can they predict or inter act with the real traders today., and what do they do whenever a speculation occur.

In forex that is pretty possible, if you want to do a search then you will find a robot that works specifically for forex robot. What do you need is just to put that robot in folder robot and then let you platform doing all the rest, what do you need just activate by click play button.

• 1 year later...

Using forex artifical intelligence. i think it is one of the best thing which forex nowadays have. Well without doubt that forex AI would bring some risk to us but as long as you able to control the risk then you can use forex intelligence without any problem. I see that by use forex AI you could maximize your earning especially to those Forex AI which made by specialized company.

• 2 weeks later...

But remember once that forex AI is still AI, it works based on the code which you put there. Also it is better to know what are your forex AI. Is your forex AI do the same strategy just like what you do, and does it has risk management? I mean something like SL or TP or can you can set that both manually or not? There are a lot of things to ask but overall that is what you should know.

So? Forex AI of course will be AI and will be like that but right now programming is improving, people find the bug and then fix it also they are trying to make a new extension so that forex AI could work nearly as good as human when it comes to control the risk, and as you know that tailor made robot already employed by bankers.

Forex trading actually this is included as speculation investment and many trader they trying to making speculation in the market with take action buy and sell currency using another currency, and actually forex market is unpredictable and here required good analysis and also many factor to making good trades with making trades on time when price on higher possibility getting profit

And the correlation with AI? By the way AI is an expert advisor if you see what thread starter talking about. So we are talking about EA. In this case what makes EA good that we can do something automatically without our own interference, you don't have to be swayed by emotions and you can trade 24 hours technically. It is actually recommendable but i think you should see the environment first, is that possible or not.

So? Forex AI of course will be AI and will be like that but right now programming is improving, people find the bug and then fix it also they are trying to make a new extension so that forex AI could work nearly as good as human when it comes to control the risk, and as you know that tailor made robot already employed by bankers.

Yes it is an AI it will be AI so don't even trust it so much, it is another human knowledge that they put into AI. EA in this case also have risk management but the timing to open a position all depend on the indicator which coder input into your EA, also the way they analyze all depend on that input which means you like hire someone to trade 24 hours.

Yes it is an AI it will be AI so don't even trust it so much, it is another human knowledge that they put into AI. EA in this case also have risk management but the timing to open a position all depend on the indicator which coder input into your EA, also the way they analyze all depend on that input which means you like hire someone to trade 24 hours.

Who's gonna trust AI so much? If i have millions of dollar i will only give up to 25% of my money to EA. EA shouldn't be trusted 100% but you shouldn't mistrust it too. One thing that AI better than human is emotion, they able to trade without any emotions, there is no emotional bias on them.

That is why we should divide our money, sidejob. First we must handle most if not almost of our money, if you put your money in EA where you don't have any control i am sure the risk management which i learned won't be applied there. Forex AI surely moving fast and is getting better than ever.  I am sure that forex AI is getting better in future but i still prefer human's control for most of my capital.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure i know about we divide our money, but imagine if all the money under one control of human who are capable to trade manually even maybe slower and prone to emotions. In fact majority of the money which traded by bank is done by HUMAN, only few which robot did. We still limit the workload of robot because they aren't like human when trade.

True, this is why they afraid to do that to robot. AI is algorithm that created by humans to automatized their trading into the better style which they think they are. I assume this idea is good but actually has its own limit even like that the high class algorithm or robot is being updated and keeps getting better as the time goes on.

• 9 months later...

That is recommendable to certain extent, AI will be expand itself through machine learning. Forex AI will also evolved to that direction, i read few articles about this and many of experts seems optimistic and i think that maybe one day Forex AI will become more like human but without emotions, i mean it is more dynamics and flexible.

AI is pretty good too nowadays and it becomes a hot topic, but i don't see that they are used widely in foreign exchange except for some big banks that want more accurate automations to they don't have to intervene a lot. But Forex AI so far is still expensive and it is result also various to each people / company who tried it.

What's your meaning? did you mean whether it is possible for us to use robot to trade in forex, right? In my opinion, robot is just a supplement to human trading, it can nerver displace human trading, we also can't reply on robot to trade for us.

It is clear as crystal. The meaning behind of his post is that worthy? Well that is depend. AI is intelligence and it may works well for robot that you are using. Supplement? Well that's maybe the case but if one day robot reached its height it may replace human because it doesn't have emotions and can work for 24 hours non stop.

AI intelligence up to now still debatable is that good for traders? Some traders feel that nowadays AI is more than enough to make you able to process a better trading, while the others feel that it is not more and there are a lot of flaws which could be exploited on current AI. Overall, Forex AI is a good idea but in extensive trading only few could afford the best one.

Yes it has a good potential and it has become a research for many scientist who have interest in algorithm of profitable trading, also it seems that regulators are already tapping into Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions to enhance their market oversight activities. Software vendors have the programming skills to build AI, but for it to reach its potential trading the currency markets, they need to convince the best FX traders to help them build the systems

• 1 month later...

I also have an optimistic view about this but at the same time seems pessimistic. Well, it is sort of dilemma. I mean if AI was common, we will compete with it and of course, i think human will have a hard time with AI, also this kind of trading limited by some government because in past caused some crash on the market. FX is too big for AI for now but AI still have its own potential