Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ifcmarkets 5$ bonus

sample

ifcmarkets .com

deposit 5$ bonus 5$

deposit 200$ bonus 50$

1. Trading platform of our own development with a broader range of possibilities.

2. Transactions of any arbitrary volume starting at $100.

3. Instant execution.

4. Automatic orders execution.

5. Possibility of opening two opposite positions.

6. Fixed spread from 2 pips for all account types.

7. Accruing 2% annual interest on Free Margin.

8. A trading account in only 10 minutes from anywhere of the World.

9. Money withdrawal through the platform with no additional requests.

10. Multilingual interface and support.

BEGINNER:

Minimum initial deposit

$1

STANDARD:

Minimum initial deposit

$200

Trading platform:

• 1 month later...

No link provided for the site - so i am unable to check this broker

The link given ask to load the excutable file which i dont want to until i understand about this online broker,

though 5$ bonus on 5$ deposit is quite good offer.

its easy my friend and it is www.ifcmarkets.com which i check and i am not interested here . we have deposit $5 then only $5 this deal i dont like although bonus is not very low . anyway hope you already ckeck the broker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also applied for this promotion and it was great...They offered $10 Free Welcome bonus with no deposit and the profits were fully withdrawable. So, I made at about $30 from this welcome bonus of $10. Then I lost the welcome bonus and since then I have not deposited there but I'm planing to do this. They offer great withdrawal process via the platform. It's great and usually it takes me no more than 4 hours to send me the request to my LR account.

I also applied for this promotion and it was great...They offered $10 Free Welcome bonus with no deposit and the profits were fully withdrawable. So, I made at about $30 from this welcome bonus of $10. Then I lost the welcome bonus and since then I have not deposited there but I'm planing to do this. They offer great withdrawal process via the platform. It's great and usually it takes me no more than 4 hours to send me the request to my LR account.

So you mean they give 10$ welcome bonus,

Are you sure that is IFCMarkets which is giving this bonus?

I could not see any where mentions about welcome bonus on their site. So please share how did you got this bonus?

• 1 year later...

I would like to say about a harmful matters that this site has embedded program download link. So their program might encrypted with a application software. Good to see that they can give us $5 for start our trade. But I think this amount won't give better profit because the ration may stands in fractional figure. So serious people needs $100+ for gain better profit.