Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex newbie,help

shasha2222

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where as a beginner in running this forex business the way things we should run is our routine to learn, by learning it the way that will be able to bring us to his success path. And I also keep trying to routine in learning such as take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with the desire to succeed in the way of this forex trading

• 5 months later...

I actually don’t know about this website. But it is true that many forex brokers are offering well organized trading lessons so that forex naïve traders can get acquaintances with the basic of forex trading. Yet again, forex e-books, audio books, You Tube learning courses, webinars on forex trading, various forex forums, etc. are all available educational tools for the forex traders in the present time. all over again, a trader should practice with demos.

I am starting like you I recommend you to be careful in choosing a forex broker, take a regulated broker who offers good educational tools, offers an unlimited demo platform and with good trading condiction. 

For education, go to a forex school. There is no need to look for a broker who offers educational materials. A traders needs to have a good ground when starting and forex school can properly give them that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

I agree. It is important to do good research into the company you wish to use. Check their regulation, their trading conditions, whatever fees they charge, etc. It is important to be aware of all of these things in order to avoid getting scammed, which  happens often in this industry , as there are many bucketshops operating on the market.

• 3 months later...