All Pips

how to install a custom indicator to MT4

bloger90

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip. But right now I'm okay with the indicators I use in my MT4 also I use other platform independent to MT4. I don't want to add anything or connect all of my indicators because I'm afraid that if one that I download that application may contain a malware or virus and will compromise the safety of my account.

Thanks for the tip. But right now I'm okay with the indicators I use in my MT4 also I use other platform independent to MT4. I don't want to add anything or connect all of my indicators because I'm afraid that if one that I download that application may contain a malware or virus and will compromise the safety of my account.

It is so true one has to be sure that whatever one install on ones account is from a trusted source because some people are just out to cause problem for other people and I always wonder what they gain from that.

• 1 month later...

It is so true one has to be sure that whatever one install on ones account is from a trusted source because some people are just out to cause problem for other people and I always wonder what they gain from that.

Information? if they know your LR account number and password or any information that can be use to steal funds from you that is the reason. One more thing since this is forex industry. That means theirs a big potential of big funds in your account that they can get from you. So be careful.

• 1 year later...

I've not really tried using a custom indicator and rarely know how to instal it before now. I keep using the default and I'm quite ok with the way the default works since I combine two indicators together. Well, maybe one of these days, I will just try to install one and see if the signal will be more accurate.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to see some ads that are online when you are searching for somethings that are relating to forex. These ads will tell you to download an indicator but I'm not sure how this thing can be trusted. I use the indicators that are in the platform already and they are good.

I am use moving average only to help me analyze the trend. to search good entry level, I am use candlestick pattern and formation. many technical traders rely on indicators and they are always spend the time to search indicators which able to give them valid entry signals. however, for me to point out good entry level, the best is still use candlestick.

I've come across traders who seem to like the custom indicators a lot and it makes me think there are just better features, use or they are simply more effective than the default. I mean, they seem to get more attracted to the custom indicators and are always on the look of it. But for me, I am simply fine with the default indicators.

• 6 years later...

To other financial trading activities although Forex trading is very similar, but there are some differences. As Forex is totally decentralized market and it allow their traders to choose any time schedule. My broker is very understanding. This is a flexible broker and they allow all types of trading techniques so I am doing scalping trading technique.  I get lowest zero spread from 0 pips, besides of having instant trade execution.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...