Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Business Centre22 - businesscentre22.com

banner2.jpg

I'm not the admin of http://www.businesscentre22.com

Business centre is a professional investment company working with Forex, Stocks trading, Bonds and realizing investment activities in the most attractive spheres all around the world.

The main purpose of our work is to provide our clients with the stable and high-paid variants for their investments.

That's why we are making thorough investigations of the markets and businesses and select really profitable variants with minimal risks.

Investment plans:

Up to 106% After 1 Day

Up to 116% After 3 Days

Up to 140% After 7 Days

* without registration

* Payment system: Liberty Reserve

* Minimal spend $10

* Referral program 8%

* Unique Script

* Unique Design

Link to view and register ==>>

My deposit:

Date: 12/8/2011 9:41 PM

Batch: 78596142

Sent To: U5414119 (Business Centre 22)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Bronze

I feel really good seeing this hyip,it is nicely made and there is no registration required to invest money and that means,payments will be automatic.I am just thinking how admin will manage the timings of investments,its difficult to process payments and have record of investments.

this short term program has been three days old now and there is one monitor added to the site in the ratings page that has PAYING status for it and the last paid information of this program according to that monitor is 10th Dec 2011, that is of yesterday, the rest of the monitors listing this one have WAITING status as well.