Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Index-Profits - index-profits.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Index Profits

IndexProfits is the first official International Stock Index! Our main goal is to create the most beneficial and comfortable conditions for our investers and to raise the level of investments security at Stock market.

Our mission is to provide the best trading conditions for IndexProfits users and to protect their rights and capital while working with brokers.

Our organization is a voluntary association. Anyone can join!

IndexProfits is an independent organization which allows users to have an independent position in any matter.

We co-operate only with the best companies that create optimal working conditions for our users and are not afraid of control from the third parties.[/Quote]

Investments Plans

114% after 5 days

$5 - $1,000

396% after 10 days

$10 - $5,000

696% after 15 days

$25 - $10,000

1296 after 21 days

$100 - $100,000

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / AlertPay

-Referral commission: up to 15%

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

well, the minimum allowed to participate in this program is just $5 and it is affordable, this one is just new just one day old and there is yet no monitor added to the site to reveal it's current status, I think they should have added ratings page, even the partners page contain no information on the status of the program.

This site has good profitable investment plans but i do not think it is safe to invest since the SSL certificate is invalid and admin probably lying about DDOS protection too.If admin cannot spend money on SSL and DDOS protection then i don't think he has a capability to run the site for long time.

it seems the program was not much older one, as the thread in here was started on 8th Dec, it must be around a week old, but at the moment, the site is unavailable, I am unsure of it's current status, even the monitors declare the status as UNKNOWN for this program, the ROI was not so high that it might have survive, but unfortunately the program is closed, and the site is gone as well.