Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vfx-trading - Vfx-trading.net

I'm not admin.

Our rates of return are solid. We understand all parties must make a profit, but the larger percentage is given back to the client. We also understand that there are larger returns in other investment arenas but nothing is as iron clad or secure.VFX Trading Bank offer you to earn 40% - 70% per trading day for 5 days with 5% referral program.

Join Our Program !

40% - 70% DAILY FOR 5 DAYS !

Minimum deposit is $20 - LR/PM

JOIN NOW - This site no reflink

I think this is a old site, because their copy right show of 2010, coming to their site, I don't think it is attractive, it even doesn't appear to be a hyip, I guess every deposit to this program will be just a loss for the members, their plans offer quite high ROI, starting from double in just five days, too risky to venture with.

@omar-winner

do you think this program is worth investing, there is direct deposit system there, so we can start investing without any registration required, even the ROI is unusual, though this is few days old, they don't have a monitor to show up the current status, even no monitor listing this one, when I checked out the details of this one on Allhyipmonitors, I found only one monitor with UNKNOWN status for it.