Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dailyinvest - dailyinvest.eu

Dailyinvest.eu

www.dailyinvest.eu

Plans:

1, 7 days - 10$ to 50$, 7% for week

2, 1 month (30 days) - 50$ - 200$, 35% for month (30 days)

3, 2 month (60 days) - 200$ - 500$, 85% for 2 months (60 days)

4, 1 month (30 days) - 500$ - 5000$, 50% for month (30 days)

We accept Western Union (bonus 5%), Perfect Money, Alertpay, LibertyReserve

Referral system: If your friend or client say your nick we give you 5% from all him investment.

!! NOW GREAT OFFER !!

Invest now into the fourth plan ! Minimum invest is now only 250 and the profit for you still stays on 50%. Invest through Western Union and get extra 5% to your pay out. GREAT OFFER ! You can get 55% for your invest. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because christmas time is coming soon you are going to get payed out 22nd December. So dont miss out and invest your money with us.

Now we are making new website with all function. If you want invest now you must send us e-mail via form into contact us.

DAILYINVEST.EU, INVESTING IN DAILY BUSINESS ( No ref link)

I think the program should have offered plans with short term, instead of weekly, monthly or two months plans, etc,

except the first plan with seven days term, the rest of all the plans have minimum set at unaffordable amounts, to participate in this program,

their ratings page contain comment from members of the program.

I just visited the site and it looks like this site has not getting monitored on any hyip monitor and we need to contact admin if we want to invest,this makes me feel that the owner is quite new in this hyip world and have not spend enough money on creating site.It doesnt have DDOS protection so it can easily get hacked.

@macky110

it's taking long to fully load as well, until now, there is yet no monitor added to the site, even I checked on Allhyipmonitors for the current status of it but found a single one with UNKNOWN as status of this program, the reason might be that the plan term minimum is one week, and we should wait for at least one week to get the status, for now it is just 4 days old site.

except that there is no monitor added on their ratings page, the site looks good, there is reasonable ROI offered in these plans, even the minimum is set at usual $10, the ROI of 7% a week, is like 1% daily, too low, but these kind of programs may stay active for a long time.