110% AFTER 1 HOUR (INSTANT PAYMENT) 30% BONUS IN THIS PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $250 and more 110.00

MONITOR PLANE 1% DAILY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 1.00

Accept: PM, LR

Link >>> http://bestmoneymakerhourly.in

there is some bonus offer in this program, check out the latest news update as on 7th Dec, 2011 regarding the same.

News

our group give 30% bonus in plan3 this bonus for limited time it's just for promote our site, don't let this offer miss you

Dec-7-2011 04:00:19 PM

Bestmoneymakerhourly does not sound like a good hyip,first of all all the plans listed give high roi in less time this thing increases the risk of investing in here and secondly i have noticed that the admin is lying about the SSL security so there is no way i will ever try this site.

well, I would like to focus on the bonus offer they have recently announced, that is 30% for the deposit in the third plan, I guess they are talking about the last plan with $250 minimum, it is obvious now that the program is planning to attract funds to the last plan, as it is $250 minimum, they can scam us high amounts.

103% after 1 hour ... what fast profit is it ? the risk here is very high comparing by the simple script and there are no good things . the site have some monitors and most of them have status WAITING . so you should to wait guys until see the monitors changes their status to PAYING to make sure that the site is paying .

the status of the program on monitors has been moved to PROBLEM or WAITING since this one has stopped to pay since 9th December, that is two days ago, being an hourly plan site the status should be up to date as of today, beware of this scam site that does exist online, I think it's time to move on,