Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Traders Union - International Association of Forex Traders

megrawab

Tradersunion

Traders Union is the first official International Association of Forex Traders!

Our main goal is to create the most beneficial and comfortable conditions for your work on the foreign exchange market.

We will pay you! In other words, we will rebate a part of the spread from every transaction, no matter if it was profitable or not!

Benefits of Being a Member

1.) Meet other traders.

2.) Get rebates from your trades on your forex broker (60% rebates).

3.) Participate in the International Association of Forex Traders (IAFT) forex contests.

4.) Reliable insurance fund that provides traders the reimbursements of damage caused by the organizations (forex brokers) that give access to the world financial markets.

5.) Legal protection through tradersunion (IAFT) professional lawyers.

6.) Profit Calculator, Horoscopes, Free EA's.

7.) News from Dow Jones.

8.) Broker comparisons.

9.) Make extra money from paid to post through forum(a little stricter because it's a community, useless posts and duplicate threads are not allowed).

10.) Partnered with FBS, Instaforex, Liteforex, Forexyard, UWCFX, Exness and many more.

Visit IAFT (tradersunion)!!!

http://tradersunion.com/

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

If its going to sponsor a paying forum then I guess I'm going to check it. But since its a self promoting site. I don't think I'm going to spend some time in this site. I know its hard to earn money in forex that's why its important that we going to find a way to make it work with us and not against us. And the best way to do that is to find a much popular and tested site.

• 1 year later...

I post there as well. Its a nice union. I will use some of their products. I like how the site is designed, very professional. I've been posting on there and I really like it. Its a very nicely put together forum. Its extremely professional and pay high and have a lot of good content as well. I would recommend them to anyone to join and post or use their services. 

tradersunion is good place to enabling traders get guidance about brokers and join with them to get trading rebate. this company also offering forum which enabling traders to get free capital to trading. when traders want to take advantage, traders need to sign up only. free or no cost needed to join.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IAFT is really a great opportunity for traders in a variety of ways. It offers them a chance to have a rebate of whatever trade they perform. This is quite a very unique opportunity for traders in the form of refund for each trade. The professional help members especially new ones also receive from their staff gives a lot of courage and confidence.

I never know the rebate rate previously but after read this thread, I am become understand that IAIF offering high rebates to traders. If I am join new brokers, surely will use IAIF link and get benefit by rebates. this site have high number of member and seems going to increase since they are give bonus posting fund also.

• 2 months later...

Traders usion is good because of the rebate that they are giving to traders which is a very big one for traders. It is good that the newbies will take advantage of it and be able to get some rebate of the program in which they are offering to the traders.

Traders union appears to obtain reasonably similar to a Discussion board to me and through which ever persons in latest circumstances essentially attained to learn some issue , Nevertheless before extended subsequent registering i identified this Discussion board has significant desire of forex  instead of any gurus.

The discussion community you are talking about is their forum because it has a parent body called IAFT. Well, the forum is still a nice place to get Forex knowledge and still earn some few cents along the line and that is why it is a place to be. Well, I like their rebate service a lot.

Yes the forum is really a nice place to be if you ask me I will say the level of activity which is going on in this forum is highly sensitive to be sincere.

So the best and the right thing for any trader to do is for him to try his possible best and be sure that you visit those forum for more good activity

• 8 years later...