Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Question for those who dont apply stop loss?

yogeshwartyagi

traders can use manual cut loss. when they are has time to monitoring their trades. however, when traders has no time to monitoring their trades, better if they are set stop loss. scalper rarely to set stop loss, they are use manual cut loss usually.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who don't apply Stop Loss make use of their mind and concentration. They night not have need for it since they think they can on their own, keep an eye over it and make some good profit from it. It is not a must to make use of it, rather, a necessity of which the trader can either comply or resist.

If you do scalping then I guess you don't need to put SL and TP anymore as you are monitoring your position and just close it if you leave. But if you feel that you need to target higher profit then I guess SL is needed. Except if you do hedging or averaging. Because in this two strategy what you need is deep pocket to make profit.

• 5 months later...

I am using stop loss because i already know how much total money that i want to risk with one position that i opened plus some spreads. Applying stop-loss just require one thing, an analytical view about trading if you miss this one then it will be different thing because your SL maybe too low or too high.

• 4 months later...

Same here, stop loss is a great feature for many traders around the world. Question for those who don't apply stop loss is why they don't use it? that is one of the great feature which many people get. SL is just another good feature that many people misunderstanding about it.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

As the Forex market can be a volatile market, you'll have the option to endure a specific level of risk. To all the more likely ensure your trading capital, it's imperative to have a sound risk and money management framework with rules to follow. or on the other hand example, you ought to consistently determine your stop-loss and take-benefit levels before entering the market. Right now, already know the amount you're willing to lose and the amount you can hope to procure from your position. This is called your "risk/reward" ratio.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...