Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rapid Traders - rapidtraders.biz

I am not admin!

http://www.rapidtraders.biz/

RapidTraders Inc. is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange (FX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures. Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth.

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, competitive and absolutely legal services on the territory of different countries of the world, that's why the work of branches in various countries is strictly organized within the framework of the regional legislation, and at the same time completely corresponds to the world standards. Our services allows to reduce risks for beginners and get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

Our company is initiated by a group of experts engaged in various speculative transactions giving high percent on earnings of investment funds. The company uses experience of investment strategy which we got during last years of investment.We believe in being partners with clients, not merely suppliers of capital management and investing services. We are a progressive company – one that creates better ways to help our clients achieve their investment objectives.

Active Investment Plans:

The amount of money you earn will depend on the amount of money you invest.All transactions are handled instantly with Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

110% after 5 days

120% after 10 days

140% after 20 days

160% after 30 days

Min. $10 Max. $50.000

Accept: LR, PM

http://www.rapidtraders.biz/

well, I could not get access to the site due to Untrusted Connection error, coming to the plan features from the above details of the program posted, I think the ROI is stable and sustainable, but the term is quite short, that can make the program's life short as well, all the plans have the same ROI like 2% daily, so better to continue for few rounds with the first plan.

This program is just one day old for now.just three monitors added in its rating page yet I think it will add few more monitors soon as it was one day noew there is no particular updates of the site,and the site has online support service.

The ROI offered in the program is quite stable and sustainable,I think.Starting ROI 2% daily is a stable one.

One good thing about this program is that it is able to convince visitor that they are really trading forex, and they even offered their services to manage forex account. Still i think the plans are not designed wisely as compounding factor is not included. There is no reason for any one to invest for longer period when he get more return in short term. Instead of deposited for 30 days plan if you keep reinvesting in 5 days plan you make earn little more than this 160% in 25 days and in 30 days you can make 176%. Still good that roi offered is reasonable and manageable well for mid to long term.

of course the ROI is true, but unfortunately there is still Untrusted Connection to get connected to the program, thus unable to access the site, and even the current status is unknown, because the monitors have either NOT MONITOR or UNKNOWN status for this program, I also have searched for latest payment proofs on forums, but no proof available around.

I think admin has not got listed the site yet on monitors and yes he should list it at least 1-2 monitors as that help us know the status easily. Lack of payment proof can be understood as it shortest plan is 5 days and program is still new so we should wait some more time to see payment prooves. Hope it perform better and appear among top hyips in 2012.

Admin's News Letter Update December 09, 2011 08:08 AM GMT + 8 (Friday)

rapidtraders.biz - promotion program

Greetings to our valued members! We hope you enjoy our services, we do our best to provide you with the highest quality service. We greatly appreciate your participation in the program, and all the effort you put into promotion.

Remember to "Like" us on Facebook for your chance to win $150 LR! Winner will be chosen Jan 1, 2012

12/5/2011

good to know that the program also offers bonus for promotion, so the admin is making an appeal to promote the site on FB, even the winner prize of $150 LR is attractive as well, I think they might have got a lot of response and support from investors or members of the program so far, just curious to know who will be the lucky winner going to win that high amount on 1st Jan 2012 !