Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ah ok, is it 10$ per transaction?. Is it a one time charge, or there are still other charges needed?. After this fee, do you forward it directly to local bank?. And do they require another fee?. Hope you get back on me with these queries. Thank's.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok, is it 10$ per transaction?. Is it a one time charge, or there are still other charges needed?. After this fee, do you forward it directly to local bank?. And do they require another fee?. Hope you get back on me with these queries. Thank's.

Hello danielle27,

Please note, our minimum charges are $10. When buying LR, we charge 3% with a minimum charge of $10. This means that up to $333, we charge $10 and above $333, we charge 3%.

To help you with regards to your other questions, it would help if you let us know where you are located.

Thank you and best regards,

Xpress Xchange

I'm from the Philippines. Well, it will be my first time to use an LR, and obviously to exchange through cash. I hope to learn more about exchangers, especially those which are available here in my country.

Hello danielle27, Greetings

We are operating from the UAE, Dubai. We do not have any hidden charges. However, to send you money from the UAE, we will need to use Western Union services. The Western Union charges for sending money from the UAE to Philippines will be deducted from the total amount sent to you.

This means that if you send us $333 or below, we shall deduct $10 as well as the Western Union charges for transferring money from the UAE to Philippines and the remaining amount will be transferred to you. If, on the other hand, you send over $333 worth of LR to us, we shall deduct 3% of the total amount as well as the Western Union charges and remit you the remaining amount through WU.

I hope this would clarify.

Xpress Xchange

Thank's alot mate. But for now I cant exchange my LR yet, I still out of funds now. But after you clarified all this to me, I'm considering of funding it now. But then, thank you for the reply. It aid in my understanding about xpress-xchange. I'll just ask the exact details when I have enough cash to fund it. Thank you.

Thank's alot mate. But for now I cant exchange my LR yet, I still out of funds now. But after you clarified all this to me, I'm considering of funding it now. But then, thank you for the reply. It aid in my understanding about xpress-xchange. I'll just ask the exact details when I have enough cash to fund it. Thank you.

You're most welcome, sir

Xpress Xchange