Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really amazed by the service this company provides. I mean within 2 hours I had my money transferred to my Liberty Reserve account. That's quicker than any other exchanger out there, I know this because I have had some bad experience with them; going through the hassle of credit cards and what not... But xpress-xchange is superb! Oh, and they also support buyers from India and Arab countries, Now that's something, isn't it?

Their team is motivated, and these guys stay online almost all the time. Their phone numbers are on all the time, in order to help customers. That really shows how much dedicated they are to their work. I am hoping to work with them in the future as well.

Good luck guys and keep up the good work and keep things legit in the future as well.

I have just visited the website but it seems only Liberty Reserve and Webmoney is accepted,I am not much familiar with Webmoney and i don't even know whether they allow Indians to withdraw money to bank so what other options can we have here? Please explain because i would like to Sell my LR.

I have just visited the website but it seems only Liberty Reserve and Webmoney is accepted,I am not much familiar with Webmoney and i don't even know whether they allow Indians to withdraw money to bank so what other options can we have here? Please explain because i would like to Sell my LR.

Hello macky, you cannot withdraw money to your bank account directly from Liberty Reserve. For this purpose you will need the services of an e-currency exchanger.

We do provide e-currency exchange service. The process in India will be as follows:

1- Email or pm us the amount of LR you would like to exchange, we'll confirm with you that we can exchange the amount immediately or not;

2- Send us the LR to our account with your bank details (Bank Name, Branch Code, Account Title, Account No.);

3- Xpress Xchange will charge 3% on Buying Liberty Reserve and deposit the remaining amount into your stipulated bank account.

Please let me know if anything requires clarification

Best regards,

• 4 weeks later...

December 18, 2011

U.A.E Operations: Now offering and accepting direct bank deposits in the U.A.E for buying and selling Liberty Reserve. If you complete your side of the transaction before 1200 hours in the U.A.E., the transaction will be completed within banking hours on the same day.

Best regards,

hi l want to ask if to you exchange LR to paypal or moneybookers.l already have attaced paypal and moneybookers accounts to my bank so it will be easy for me to withdraw.what are your payment options?if l want to sell my LR how can l receive it.do you send via western union or money gram ?

hi l want to ask if to you exchange LR to paypal or moneybookers.l already have attaced paypal and moneybookers accounts to my bank so it will be easy for me to withdraw.what are your payment options?if l want to sell my LR how can l receive it.do you send via western union or money gram ?

Hello ermaniso2011,

We exchange LR with bank deposits or Western Union only. If you are in India, Pakistan or in the UAE, we can offer you direct bank deposit to your bank account, if you prefer that. Alternatively, we can send money through Western Union, Money Gram or Xpress Money. If you want to sell Liberty Reserve, using any of these services, our service charge will be 3% (excluding Western Union/Money Gram or Xpress Money charges).

Thank you and best regards