Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Surefiresurf-wwwsurefiresurf.com

anne

admin of surefiresurf send an email 2 days ago and said that wanted to start new plan (hyip plan)

this is not good sign because most sites moved to scam after new plan like venturesurf

Yes, the attention of admins make a new plan, double-edged sword

He already wants to provide more convenience for members in dealing with the Forum,

Or that he wants to attract more new members, old members and increase their investments, and then take their money away .

Yes, the attention of admins make a new plan, double-edged sword

He already wants to provide more convenience for members in dealing with the Forum,

Or that he wants to attract more new members, old members and increase their investments, and then take their money away .

remind me to venturesurf that the admin launched HYIP program and after a few days they scammed..

also surefiresurf also already running for a long time as an autosurf, and launched a HYIP program with similar plans I don't think it's a good sign..

here's a quick important reminder from the admin, I got his email this morning:

Dear Joan,

Hello. SureFireSurf new DRAGONARA DDOS PROTECTED DNS has propagated on almost all areas. But if you are one of the members who previously updated your computer HOSTS file manually when we first moved the site to the new dedicated server, then you will need to clear those entries you added in the HOSTS file now. I am sure that if you are one of those who edited their HOSTS file in their computer before, then you would know how to delete those entries I am talking about.

Again, this is only for those who edited their HOSTS file when we moved to the new server last month. If you did not edit your HOSTS file, please ignore the above instructions and just read on.

We will also extend the surfing days for those who missed surfing due to the websites downtime yesterday. So just contact me and we will adjust accordingly, so you won't miss any earnings.

Yes,the site has new dragonora ddos protected and the site was running succesfully.get 300%rcb for this program in monitors and i hope they pay for a longtime in the industry.The site gives 44%profit in 12days which is a great.

Yeah considering its performance I would say they are the best now, but be careful most of the investment programs died down when they are at its peak.

Well hope to see more payment proofs on this site and that everybody is satisfied.

admin send an email to all members today and have some news

you can have multiple upgrades, using any payment processor you like. You can have for example, 3 upgrades in Alertpay, 10 upgrades in libertyreserve, 5 in perfectmoney, 1 in STP. Just upgrade whenever you want and whatever processor you choose. Just make sure that you do it before surfing for the day. Because you cannot upgrade after you have already surfed for your minimum required sites for the day (12 sites)

Guys may I know how long will they process the payout here? I mean the waiting period after your request? I have an account there but I didn't upgrade my account, I was just so disappointed with positivesurf as we can't cashout there daily while this one is daily cashout.

Update on the surefiresurf:

Dear Joan,

Hello. I hope you are doing great. Here is yet another e-mail newsletter from SureFireSurf.com . In the past newsletters, I asked you to send questions that you may have for me that you wanted me to answer in the interview of Money-News-Online blog with me. I was interviewed by Paul Abramson of Money-News-Online and the interview has been published today at the Money-News-Online blog. Here is a link to that interview: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/01/20/20012011-qa-session-with-the-admin-of-surefiresurf/

Payment Details

Date: January 23, 2011 6:47:47 AM

Amount Paid: $30.00 USD

Seller Name: Christopher Linton

Seller Email: surefiresurf@yahoo.com

Deposit to SureFireSurf User Neng

invested here :)

huge. That was some big investment for autosurfing site. I will start reading more about autosurf and what they stand stand for. Never join one defore but im getting interested in it.

Mail from admin.

I was surprised to see the progress when i came back, the downward trend was worse than yesterdays performance

I finally decided to close the program. It is hopeless now.

Depositing has been disabled. Please wait for further announcement today. I need to put myself back together and see what the best approach is for this situation.

It is not easy, I have been working on making sure that SFS members are happy for almost 90 days now but these series of unfortunate days come and ending our program.

Please wait for the official newsletter to be sent later.

Chris

Guess it was about the time. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Opps I think this site is officially closed. The admin itself has said so that he intends to close already. Well the admin is an honest man. He conceded fighting when he saw that it is imminent and has paid his members well for the past days. I think his site is the last surfing site I joined in.

I now this program for long time but I didn't join it yet, but it is one of my plans If it is still paying, so is there anyone got paid reacently from this program? the site have very nice script and also They accept LR,AP and PM for payment and all this possessors is good for me. also the plans is very interesting and profitable like this (144% after 12 days), I love short term plans, also the minimum investment is only $5 and this is low and very good for all to test this program without big risk.