Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Espninvest - espninvest.com

ESPN INVEST

I'm not admin

468x60.gif

Who we are

ESPN INVEST, is an offshore investment company established in 2001 by a group of well experienced foreign exchange brokers and analysts. Our investment strategy is based on proven methods with proper risk management. Our investment strategy is strictly based on principles of risk management, so we do not limit ourselves in areas of investment. We plan carefully to share our investment on different areas of financial market which allows our company to provide attractive & guaranteed profits to our clients worldwide. We are dedicated to provide professional & genuine investment service combining with our technical resources and human experience on Forex trading which results in benefit of our clients.

logo.png

What we do

ESPN INVEST, invest your funds in Short & long term strategies as well as private investment and most importantly, Foreign Exchange Market but keeping strict on risk management principles. Our experience in this financial market will help you to get excellent returns in short period by investing with our featured investment packages. Our team with a well experienced professional traders will be analyzing & invest in the market carefully with the help of their proven strategies. Our support team will be available 24hrs a day, 5 days a week for your queries to help you plan for your investment.

Investment plans:

Test Plan

125% After 1 Day

Investment: $10 - $50,000

Start Plan

210% after 3 days

Investment: $10 - $50,000

Silver Plan

270% After 5 Days

Investment: $20 - $50,000

Gold Plan

295% After 7 Days

Oil Plan

370% After 10 Days

Shipping Plan

840% After 15 Days

Investment: $30 - $50,000

Advanced Plan

1210% After 20 Days

Investment: $40 - $50,000

Professional Plan

1580% After 25 Days

Investment: $50 - $50,000

Professional Plus Plan

2130% After 30 Days

Investment: $50 - $50,000

Payment systems: LibertyReserve,Alert Pay

Ref.Program:10%

I couldn't find a ratings page for this site, but there is two monitors added to this site and both have WAITING status for this program so far, they have just started to list this one and this program is one day old now, so I guess in next few hours the status is going to get updated, of course the ROI is high and risky to venture with this program, but it is somewhat less for a new program.

Espninvest is getting monitored by only 2 or 3 monitors now,its probably because admin does not have enough money for advertising and i am not sure whether it will ever pay users since the ROI is very high and all the plans are short term.We have to be careful with this site.

this program has been PAYING for two days now, the last payout date was on 30th November that is today, this is quite risky program to venture with, since the ROI is quite high and at any stage this one will be turning out to be a scam program, just because the ROI is too high to sustain, and it is already two days active so far.

I think this program is not paying any more, and it might be time to move on, it's just been running for around a week now, but the status of List4hyip monitor seems to have been hidden and even the rest of the monitors with paying status have 28th November as the last paid date information, which is five days ago, but there is latest payment proofs of 1st December available around.

List4hyip has rated this program as scam - so better not to think of depositing in this program any more. Further it is already 6 days old, and i am scared of very high roi offered in different plans. Neither it was easy to maintain such high roi nor this program could maintain paying status even for few days.

seems this one has been turned to scam around a week ago, even I have noticed that the monitors in Allhyipmonitors have status NOT PAYING, it was on 28th Nov the last payment released from this one, apparently, well, since this is already two weeks old, turned to scam, but does exist online, one should beware of it's SCAM status now.,