Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

It depend on every traders own capital. the best leverage to use in trading depends on your understanding of leverage.

If you have lower capital higher leverage is the best option but once again it doesn't mean you can use your leverage without any stops. I do recommend you to be wise when use your leverage. Using it too much may lead yourself to your demise and your account will be burn in seconds, since In FX we use higher risk to get higher benefit.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lower leverage? I think we already reached the conclusion right? Lower leverage is not much helpful unless you have very big amount of capital just say 10 million USD in your account. But for me which balance which is just 3 digits after big struck few months ago must come back to my sense and thanks for leverage, i can trade without any problem, why? With higher leverage i could afford some lots with relatively smaller money as the leverage.

• 1 year later...

Well i think if a newbie is going to use a lower leverage he/she will need a big capital to trade. Since most of the newbies trading with lower capital they probably will need a favorable leverage at least 1:200 . so that they can start trading with as small as $10. But you should able to control your margin without trying to over trade.

• 1 month later...

Lower leverage means more capital to spend so you can afford bigger lot size bigger leverage means lower capital, sound good, right?. Yes but not at all. Too much leverage affect your way to trade and also it will give more chance for newbie to make mistake. My advice to find goldilocks range for this leverage, and i propose around 1:50 up to 1:400.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really agree with that. the existing risks must be managed as best as possible by the trader, that's why the trader should can conduct evaluation well and more maximal again by utilizing the demo account provided.

Always an evaluation is one way that we must run, because always the evaluation we will be able to better understand again for the course of forex trading is better, and forex business is a very big risk business, so in the must for traders continue to increase the science to the maximum for us can facilitate for the course of forex trading profitable

Not really as it is a relative matter to answer. If a new trader is a micro investor he can go for high leverage. But he thinks that he is not capable enough to repay the borrowed money then he should not go for high leverage. Again if a trader thinks that he can properly utilize the money and is capable enough to earn good money and pay the fund, he can go for high leverage.

• 2 weeks later...

Technically, Lower leverage never be a good idea for newbie, it is the matter of capital. If you are super rich , maybe you can invest 1 billion dollars or euro to your account, but for small retail traders even 1 thousand dollars is quite big. Leverage helps them to afford more with smaller capital and make a better earning too, but my concern still over-leveraging. Just use maximum 1:500 .

Beginners in this forex business is the most important it is where to continue in learning on the run as in a demo account first or also follow the demo contest instaforex, with the learning sure there will be results that we can get. Interested in forex trading is a business that is not instant on the run, but where business risk is very large, so continue to learn and learn so that we can trade with more able to get maximum results

For the leverage we choose indeed we should be able to consider with our capital, this forex business where business risks are very large, so continue to learn on the run so we can trade with better. The existence of learning surely we can trade with more able to bring a success where in the run forex trading in real trading

• 2 weeks later...

Leverage is actually we can balance with the existing capital, and indeed low leverage is good for beginners where the risk is very large. Better yet again traders try to always be routine in learning so that we can better understand again will be better trading management to we can run trading more profitable when we plunge in his real trading instaforex

• 6 months later...

Leverage is actually we can balance with the existing capital, and indeed low leverage is good for beginners where the risk is very large.

Well agree with this. Unless one understands how leverage works, it is better to use low leverage and that's why I suggest to use 1:100 leverage for new traders.