Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Inverse Pairs (Pairs that move opposite to each other)

yogeshwartyagi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Well, as I know here, this is not a new thing on the Forex trading here. Many traders already know about the running of each pairs here. Some pairs always move the other way with other pairs. By the history, we can always see the track here. So, it is not too bad if we use this system

Yea that is true the Usd/eur and Chf/Usd they do move in oposit direction infact I have been taken advantages of this movement which later i do open and use hedging method on them but for any other pair that have this status of fluctuation I cant think of this.

So trading with this pair eur/usd is a very big advantages to take.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Because USD become the base while for the other pairs USD is not the base. I think you can replace USDJPY with USDCHF and EURUSD to GBPUSD. That is also inverse pairs isn't it? The movement which always mirroring to each other. The best way to take advantage of this fact is to cross-check a trade by looking for confirmation factors on the other pair and it is USD based news that really affected those both.

• 3 weeks later...

I could say the same to USDJPY and AUDUSD which is also inverse pair, USDJPY is rising means that AUDUSD is falling down and since Australia has some business in east asian i think that each time JPY depreciated AUD exports will be hurt there. This inverse pair is really interesting at one point and if you love to trade with multiple pair you can choose for yourselves.

• 2 months later...

Well that logic really make a sense but i think that is not japan but china if you connected it with Australia. AUDUSD actually will become inverse pairs with USDJPY if US economic data is good or bad, not if Australia economic data or Japan economic data which is good or bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Just like what you said that is basically about their base currency, we can see USDJPY where USD is the base and EURUSD where USD become base currency there. With this kind of logic then we can take a conclusion that inverse pair like this one wil move opposite to each others or at least in most cases.

• 4 years later...

Despite the fact that you are working all day, you despite everything need to concentrate on ensuring that you utilize the time carefully. The same number of individuals who telecommute before long discover, whenever squandered is money squandered. What's more, that implies that you can lose money on the off chance that you aren't sorted out with great time management. This is the equivalent in case you're shuffling currency pairs or day trading stocks. Obviously, ensuring you go through every hour admirably is a fundamental ability in day trading.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 6/13/2022 at 11:14 AM, Hudson said:

What are the pairs that are inverse and are they profitable compared to normal pairs? What are the spreads in these inverse pairs?

Some pairs that tend to move in the opposite direction compared to each other:

• EUR/USD and USD/CHF
  • GBP/USD and USD/JPY
  • USD/CAD and AUD/USD
  • USD/JPY and AUD/USD
  • GBP/USD and USD/CHF

Just be very careful with your risk management - nothing's set in stone, and when you trade several pairs at a time, your risk exposure can be bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...