Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stockspend - stockspend.com

I am not the admin

Stockspend is a long term, reliable, and secure investment program. It is run by Stock Spend and its investment professionals. They are especially capable of helping customers, who wish to have a better future and a better income without working hard. We invest finances in various types of e-commerce activity.

The money you spend on our program will be reinvested in different opportunities, to gain higher rates of return. We know how to reduce the risk to a minimum, by constantly carrying out monitoring and analysis of various investing methods.

Payment processors: AP, LR and PM

Investment Plans:

Plan Level Min / Max Interest Period Total ROI

Level A $5 - $1,000 12% Daily 12 calendar days 144%

Level B $1,001 - $5,000 13% Daily 12 calendar days 156%

Level C $5,001 - N/A 14% Daily 12 calendar days 168%

this program has been three days old now and has got the status of it updated to PAYING on many of the monitors listing this one, good to see this short term program with paying status also being promoted by reliable monitors, I like these plan features, with affordable minimum which is set at $5.

I think the program is okay.though the ROI is not too high but its okay.i checked them on some them paying on some and waiting on some.i would just monitor them for some few days before i make any investment.

check out the ratings page today, again, the status is now, PAYING on almost all monitors, thus there is no more waiting or pending status reported by anyone, so it's a paying program, now, even the short term plan is comfortable with profitable ROI, I guess one round with this plan is quite safe.

@syrine22

well, check out the RCB information on monitors and join through the one that pays higher RCB, so that you can make additional profits, well, there is a single monitor that has updated the status back to waiting and the rest of all showing paying status for the program, there is latest payment proofs of 25th November can be found around on monitors as well as forums,

Stock Spend is looking exciting hyip and the investment plan gives daily profit which is very good for investors since 100% loss is rarely possible in this kind of hyips.Many hyip monitors are listed on the rate us page and all of them showing paying status.Its really worth to invest here,its not too late.

it's been paying for four days now, thus one third of the term of the plan is finished, yet two thirds to go that the round will be completed successfully, leaving every investor in a profit of 44% in total, at the same time, I also feel it is risky as the program may stop to pay before one gets reached to BEP in here.

Am a active member of this program and they pay instant which am comfortable with. anyways i will be making my second withdrawal from this program, the good thing about this program is that if the admin decide to closed this program before the period i will get back some of my principal.

@moddog

well, that was good to know that you are getting paid instant from this program, I just hope to see investors in profit from their investments in here, even I wish this a program to run successfully, but the ROI is 44% in total term of 12 days, that is something like 4% daily, which is unsustainable.