Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest2Future - invest2future.com

I am not admin!

Our website designed for those who believe in the future. Who wants to participate in its development.

Who, perhaps, wants to become a pioneer of a technology to be used by your children.

How crazy idea can make a huge capital for a small amount of time. Facebook, ChatRoulette and many other projects have been created by people who believed in the future of high technology.

I'm, Alexander Goodman, and my partner and friend from Singapore Lu Wong decided that an investment in future technologies, the present invention,

Investment Plan's:

10,5% per day on 14 day's from 10-1499$

11.8% per day on 14 day's from 1500.00$

Total Profit After 14 day's from 147% (10-14.7$ etc)

Minimal Deposit - 10$

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

https://www.invest2future.com/

(no referral program!! )

I just have tried to open the site but there is problem loading the page, looks like the site is unavailable at the moment, I am unsure if the site is closed, already, but the above plan features show that the program had reasonable ROI offered in their plans, I think we should wait for few more days for the site to return, before declare it closed.

In hyips we come across no referral system very rarely and it absolutely makes no sense to me.Without having referral program members will not promote it to anyone.This site does not look promising to me since i can't see any ddos protection for this site.It can be attacked easily by hackers.

well, I could now get access to this site, this looks quite simple and different, looks like a blog, but not a hyip, the admin of the program seems to have made it just to gain funds in the form of deposits to the site,

here two monitors listing this one and having PAYING status for it ! I think one can directly make deposit without any registration required.

let's calculate, a total of 47% profit in two weeks term is something like 3% daily, with which the program can survive for at least three months, only if the admin wish to continue, but coming to the security of the program, I agree with macky110, that this one may easily get hacked.