Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Time4fund - Time4fund.net

I am not admin!

http://time4fund.net/

Time4Fund.net is a stable and secured investment program, established by an experienced team of professional traders for collective FOREX trading.. Our mission is to provide our members the opportunity of achieving financial freedom with a small investment.

We are adept at investment tactics by virtue of our more than three years experienced up and down in currency trading and are backed by technical analysis and research expertise. With only the input of news and analyses, the system is capable of deciding open and close positions with the help of pre-programmed algorithms.

7% hourly for 15 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $10,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

15% hourly for 7 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

55% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $20 - $50 53.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 54.00

Plan 3 $101 - $1,000 55.00

Calculate your profit >>

123% after 1 days - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $200 108.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 123.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, AP, PM

http://time4fund.net/

well, this is a hourly plan program, the earlier you jump in the better will be for you, I mean less chances of losing, but I am unsure if it is still safe, because it is already two days old now, current status of the program is PAYING, even the minimum which is set at $2 is affordable, but there will be higher risk involved with hourly plan programs.

Hourly programs are not meant to remain for a long time so if you miss out the opportunity to invest on first day then its unsafe to invest.This hyip is already 2 days old and can go scam anytime but what i really liked is,the minimum deposit is only 2$ which is affordable to everyone.

I have noticed one thing on the site information, that the total deposited to the program is $1,526 at the moment and the total withdrawn so far is just $111, for now, but the program is already two days old and all the plans are of hourly except one, that is daily, by now, early investors must have withdrawn their profits, probably the program might have got large investors.

@moddog

I noticed that too, even on the ratings page of the program, we can find not all the monitors have paying status for this program, one has moved the current status to waiting, it can either be a selective payment issue or that the monitors might have to yet update the status from problem to paying, whatever, majority of the monitors show PAYING as current status of it for now.

Time4fund is already turned into scam within just 3 days.Its really shame to close to down the hyip in such short time.I think owners of this sites should keep the stable ROI in order to run the site successfully for long time.Making hyip scam within just 3 days is not a good way to earn money.

Time4fund is already turned into scam within just 3 days.Its really shame to close to down the hyip in such short time.I think owners of this sites should keep the stable ROI in order to run the site successfully for long time.Making hyip scam within just 3 days is not a good way to earn money.

This program is now doing selective payment so it end of life for this one, but look at the bright side how could any one think this program will ever last long, no hourly program will not survive because the is moving a way from the admin hands too fast its a must scam. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/time4fund.net

well, I also agree with you, guys in here, this is a scam now, and even most of the monitors have moved this one to scam list already, and those that still have not updated the status of it and show paying have 23rd November as last paid date, that is about three days ago, so this hourly plan program stopped to pay three days ago itself.