Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Just Gold Fire - justgoldfire.com

468.gif

I'm not the admin of https://justgoldfire.com

JustGoldFire is an independent investment company founded in Jule, 2008. Our corporation always offers the most advanced investment solutions and tries to provide a excellent standard of service for our customers. Our investment advisors personally work with each customer. We always try to help JustGoldFire clients to understand the intricacies of investment process, the situation on stock, forex markets and help to choose the most profitable plan to invest and earn. We offer a range of special solutions that are not only convenient for clients, but also greatly multiply their profit. JustGoldFire.com is known as an active participant in the high yield market. It occupies one of the highest places on the volume of transactions and operations in all major stock exchanges

Investment plans:

EXPERT PACKAGE (990% After 28 Days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $100,000 990.00

BASIC PACKAGE (115% After 1 Day)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 105.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $5,000 115.00

ADVANCED PACKAGE (190% After 5 Days)

Plan 1 $50 - $3,000 127.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $1,000 190.00

PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE (404% After 15 Days)

Plan 1 $100 - $3,000 185.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $50,000 404.00

* Accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

* Referral program up to 5%

* SSL - Comodo

* DDoS protection - antiddos.biz

* Dedicated Server

* Licensed Script

* Unique Design

Link to view and register ==>>

My deposit:

The amount of 50 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Date: 10:46 21.11.11. Batch: 6715191

Deposit to Just Gold Fire User hyipsinfo.com

this program has got so many popular monitors to list it, thus I guess this one will become more popular as well, because it is being promoted on reliable monitors, but the ROI offered in their plans is as usual high thus risky to venture with this program, only the Basic Package has reasonable minimum at $10.

Long list of monitors,and has got PAYING status on most of the monitors,offered very attractive ROI but unsustainable, I think.no instant payout but the admin promised to give fast payments,ROI changes for every plan,different ROI offered for different plan programs.nice design of the program.I think this program will stay a few more days as it got popular monitors list.

I think the program has stayed active for long enough, at this stage of one week old, I think the risk involved with investing in this one has become higher as well, but not bad, since this one has paid for one week, early investors might have earned nice profits through daily plan, but I would suggest them to come out of the program with their principal withdrawn, to avoid risk of loss.

It is already around 2 weeks old and has got paying status on monitors. Site design looks average but ddos and ssl is mentioned on site, another positive point i see is admin has listed a phone number. But i feel roi is unreasonable and high in most of plans except 10-3000$ for one day that offer 105% reasonable roi. So program can keep paying until it get some big deposits in high roi plans.

yeah paying for fifteen days now, last payment proofs of 5th Dec available around on monitors and forums,

just wondering how long it could survive more, since the ROI is unsustainable already offered in their short term plans,

I think they are planning to attract huge amounts to the program with attractive ROI, long term and higher minimum in those plans.

ROI offered in its short term plans is highly unsustainable but the program has PAYING status on most of the monitors.This program is running for 17 days for now.Site has both DDOS and SSl security which is very good.and more popular monitors listing this one.well,cant say how long it will survive as it has unsustainabl ROI in its short term plans.

well, I remember few days ago I was able to load this page, but at the moment, I could not get access to it due to Untrusted Connection, just wondering why this site has got unsecured connection in the middle of the program, as it's already around three weeks old now, hope the site would get back to normal connection like it was there before.

Its been 17 days and this program is paying well without having any major issues so i started thinking that may be this site is meant to be online for longer period and it is getting attention from many investors world wide but its Christmas time so i don't feel secure investing into the short term hyips.

I think it is much older hyip considering it has all plans with short term offering higher ROI, risky to venture with, at least at this stage of 17 days completed of this program staying ACTIVE So far, but since the lower is just $10 to risk in, those that may afford to lose a $10 can risk in this one but better to chose the plan with the shortest term of all.