All Pips

paidjack - paidjack.com

I am not owner/admin.

Start: Sep 14th, 2011

Features: SSL encryption, Dedicated server/IP, Unique design

http://www.paidjack.com/?ref=nehmer

About HYIP:

Quote:

7% of your investment will be credited to your Paidjack account every seven days until you request your principal back, once you request it, a fee of 10% will be deducted from your initial investment and you will no longer receive your weekly interest. You can withdraw these earnings at anytime and withdrawals will be sent to your e-currency account within 24 hours. The minimum investment is only $20 and there is no maximum. Multiple investments are also allowed.

Investment Plans: 7% weekly forever

- deposit is returned

- charging 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $20

Maximal Spend: No Limit

Referral: 5%

Withdrawal: Manual

Payment systems: AlertPay, Liberty Reserve

there is some news update yesterday, that is on 15th November regarding the down time of their website for about five hours.

What happens behind the scenes when PJ is down? 2011-11-15

Dear members,

Our page was down for about 5 hours today but it's now back on track. We would like to explain what happens when someone attacks our site. Our server is ready for these situations and whenever our site is down, our team of technicians get a message and start working to solve the problem as soon as possible, we are working with technicians from a few different time zones and they communicate between themselves on a daily basis. Our goal is to start working on the server within 10 minutes to make sure it won't be inaccessible for a long time.

The HYIP industry is a tough market and our competitors are trying to put us down every day but we are prepared for this, our guess is that they are just jealous of our success so far. We have the best intentions one could have and will do everything to keep our businesses on.

We would like to ask you to bookmark our Facebook page facebook.com/paidjack to get updates about our current situation and also to discuss about Paidjack, we want to build a closer relationship with our investors and Facebok is a powerful tool to make it happen. It's the first place you should refer to in case you can't load our site as all emergency communication will be posted there.

On the positive side, our investments are going extremely fine. We are making way more than 7% a week which means our project will remain online for a very long time. A big profit together with a big experience in money management from our side is the recipe for success. Paidjack will be one the biggest projects of the HYIP industry very soon, we won't settle down until this is a reality.

We wish you all a great week and thanks for your support!

Yours,

Wayne Harvey

Paidjack.com CEO

There are quite attractive features in this program.this site has got problem for a short period but it recovered now from that problem and is back on track and it is still paying.The minimum required is $20 which cannot be affordable for small investors.As it is still paying,I think,we can take that risk once.

I have noticed one thing, whenever I try to open this site, first I will get blank page, with the message on the top left corner, "Connection : close " and on reload only I get access to the site, anyway,

it is true that the minimum is quite high and unaffordable for many of us, but good to see that this one has been paying for 69 days now.

I have noticed one thing, whenever I try to open this site, first I will get blank page, with the message on the top left corner, "Connection : close " and on reload only I get access to the site, anyway,

it is true that the minimum is quite high and unaffordable for many of us, but good to see that this one has been paying for 69 days now.

I see advertisement of Paidjack almost everyday on some famous ptc sites such as clixsense,neobux but never came across any error you are talking about.May be it was just temporary.Minimum spend is not 10$ like every hyip but i think its worth spending funds here,it seems really promising hyip to me.

@macky110

it is currently inaccessible, I just tried to visit the program, but there is problem loading the page, prior to this, it was accessible at least after two refreshments of the page, I am sure there is problem with this site now, because I am able to access other sites than this one, as fast as usual, at the moment.

The site is online as of now and it's accessable.Really the site is a good since i saw they were able to explain to their members when they were offline.moreso they have SSL certificate and moreso they are highly protected.Really i think the mimimum deposit of $20 is going to be discouraging to some people because that kind of sum is too high to invest with.

well, right now, it is also accessible for me as well, this is nice program that has been 72 days old now and has PAYING status so far,

though the plan is of kind, weekly, and the minimum is a bit high and unaffordable, $20, the program has well managed to stay active and run the business for around three months now.