Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fast Dividend - fastdividend.com

I am not the Admin.

Fast Dividend

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Fast Dividend Investment Corporation is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities.Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Offers: 1.4%-2.8% daily for 180 days

Investment for Dividend 180 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver Dividend $1 - $100 1.40

Gold Dividend $101 - $10,000 1.60

Partnership $10,001 - $100,000 2.80

Accepts: LR, PM

Link: http://www.fastdividend.com/

instant payment system is enabled, and that is what the latest news from the program as on 2nd November 2011 !

News

Withdraw

User Can withdraw there account balance automatically VIA Liberty reserve.

Nov-2-2011 03:29:42 AM

• 4 months later...

i will have give this program a try if they havent make the duration on the program this long. 180 days is like 6 month i guess, i like the roi and script the design is also ok to me. but i dont see ddos protection for a program that is offering a plan that this long, i thought protestion should have been the first thing they should have thought when the onwer of the program was planing on the program.

This one seems to have been around for quite a while already, although it's easy to see why: their ROI is quite slow, and thus very sustainable. Their plan is long term at 180 days (and yes, that's 6 months - it's not matter of guessing, religion is matter of guessing), so this might be too long for some. And with low ROI, not worth it. They also do offer shorter 90 days plan with 5% daily, but that one requires minimum deposit of $1,500, and it may very well be too big stake for most of us.

But it's quite unusual not to see a single monitor on-site listed, given that this one is fairly old program already.

I think this program is not paying any more, definitely it is online for a long time for few months now, but there is no monitor added to their ratings page, even monitors haven't listed this one for quite a while, I guess its a scam as the links to various forums mentioned on the site are disabled now.